Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Remember Elie Hobeika

Peacenow   

Do you know who he is? He was the christian phalange commander that lead that into that camp in Beirut in 1982, that killed 1300 people there. Who were palestinians. A massacre. Just like the massacre that killed the people in Mogadishu. This man and A/Yusf the warlord 'president' are exactly the same. That one took his orders from the Israelis and did as he was told, and this one takes his orders from the ethiopians.

He was a disgusting man, who lived his life in well in shame after 1982, when it happened, Even though he lived in Beirut since then, he could never live normally, he was always watching his back, seeing who was close to him, would dig that knife into his back. Even the israelis, themselves, had a sour taste in their mouths for this man. No one wanted to be seen near him.

His time came 20 years later, he was eventually killed. Of course.

You can see the pictures of his death here.

http://www.lebaneseforces.com/hobeika.asp

If you still want to know about this disgusting person

his profile is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Hobeika

Think of the warlord 'president' as you do.

Before his assassination Mr. Hobeika called a press conference. "I am in possession of evidence of my innocence concerning Sabra and Shatila. And I have evidence of what actually happened at Sabra and Shatila which will throw a completely new light on the Kahan commission report."

May be this is why he was assasinated ,,,,,,

Peacenow   

What are you trying to prove? That maybe he was not the one responsible for that carnage? I won't go into Fisk articles for you. Let me quote what he said at the scene, just before his men went inside the camp. '' A phalangist officer, asked what he should do with Palestinian civilian prisoners: he said "Don't ask me such a ****** question again''.

Fast forward to 2007. The scene is Somalia. It is Mogadishu-Jelle threathens, to exterminate a whole rival faction and kills thousands of people.

He was not alone to do that ,,,, he had his crew, bosses, assistants and even covers. Giving out such secrets will uncover a lot (may be thousands ) of other ppl believed to be innocent honest nationalists. It will also uncover the Israeli's tricks and agents ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

how do we know ,,,,,, those are the dirty games and to them may be the easiest way was to get rid of him ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

may be not ,,,,,,,,,, i'm just giving another guess here sxb ,,,,