Sign in to follow this  
DJUK

IS THIS A LEGEND ?

DJUK   

ASALAMU ALAYKUM BROTHER & SISTERS.

could someone please answer me this, it's something that's been bugging me for quite sometime now. it's similar to a story i heard back home saying that some humans were turned to monkeys for playing with food.

a while back a friend of mine told me that one of the reasons why muslims don't eat pork is that pigs were once human beings who were damned by allah for their wrong doings like that monkeys story. Also could u guys please tell why pork is haram and where it says that either in the qoran or the hadiths

Beard   

Bismillah,

Forbidden to you are are:

Al-maytatah(the dead animals), blood,THE FLESH OF SWINE, and meat of that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah(swt) or has been slaughtered for idols or on which Allah's name has not been mentioned while slaughtering,and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow or by headlong fall, or by goring of horns and that which has been(partly) eaten by a wild animal___unless you are able to slaughter before its death_and that which is sacrificed(slaughtered) on an-nusub(stone alters).Forbidden is also is to use arrows seeking luck or decision.All that is fisqun(disobedience to Allahswt and a sin).

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed by favour upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin, then surely Allah(swt) is oft forgiving, most merciful.

Surah Al-maidah 5:3.

It is better we surrender to the will of Allah(swt).

He has forbidden for us the flesh of swine, favoured us completed islamin the same verse.

It is inappropriate to ask why?

Allah(swt) knows best.