Sign in to follow this  
Sky

The Transitional Government's long awaited rise to power

Xoogsade   

You care about Justice? The men whom you support are the same men who raped your kinsmen, who robed your kinsmen, who evicted your kinsmen from their homes, Qanyare was boasting about that on public radio only few months ago "Sidaan reer hebel dumarkooda u fuulnay yaan raggaoona u fuleynaa". These are the guys you need to bring to justice. These are the men in their name acts against islam were committed, mothers were raped by turns, the whole Muqdisho was reduced to rubble.

You are blind to that fact and see enemies where there is non.

Adiga waxaaba shaki iiga jira inaa caqli salim ah leedahay because you think from your behind when you talk.

Answer me, Who is Aydiid Jr? Qanyare? Dheere? Yalaxoow? Qeybiid? Aren't they men who deserve sme justice?

Qeybdiid killed wiilaan abti u ahay aabihiis oo wadaad markuu Gaalkacyo qabsaday in the early 1990s, can't even look the kid in the eye knowing he blames may be my clan for his father's death. You are arming, supporting such evil men and you speak of morality and jutice.

Diinaa heysatid malahan ee ha ila hadlin.

The men whom you support are the same men who raped your kinsmen, who robed your kinsmen, who evicted your kinsmen from their homes, Qanyare was boasting about that on public radio only few months ago "Sidaan reer hebel dumrkooda u fuulnay yaan raggoodana u fuuleynaa".

What does that mean? That now you are using clan sentiment, you who calls me a clanist is telling me I should hate because of soemthing that happened to my clan. What about crimes against all clans, all Somali's commited by those who you protect?

You are trying to personalise issues, while avoiding the core problems. Lootedlands and injustice against the citizen by the armed clans.

Saxib try again, because that was quite weak.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by General Duke:

What does that mean? That now you are using clan sentiment, you who calls me a clanist is telling me I should hate because of soemthing that happened to my clan. What about crimes against all clans, all Somali's commited by those who you protect?

You are trying to personalise issues, while avoiding the core problems. Lootedlands and injustice against the citizen by the armed clans.

Saxib try again, because that was quite weak.

I am showing your contradictions, with no clan sentiments but reminding you if you needed to fake some rage, at least you should try a big one and direct it at the criminals A/Y is helping to make a comeback. Since you falsely base your warmongering on seeking justice and personalize your mission, I told you nimankaa hoosta ku wadatid inay yihiin the biggest criminals who need to be brought to justice. So why don't they bother you and you support them?

If you can answer one question about them, Should they be brought to justice?

Try honesty.

Xoogsade   

Abdi2005, you are right bro, just pointing out if the warlrods come back to Muqdisho, A/Y is done for. They are using him as much as he using them now. take care. It is not Over yet.

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

Pro xabashis are celebrating to early, the courts polled out orgnized from this plases. Inshallah you will soon se the outcome.

I would say leave the Haabesha out of this. We were keenly following the military genuis of Al Ithad Al qaeda terrorists, who are in Kismayo.

we were interested for 2 reasons: the Alqaeda to use Kismayo as base for kenya and tanzania operations and the eritrea/OLF to use as base for ethiopia operations.

ICU has no interest what so ever in Kismayo other than terrorizing the town and make it comfortable for eritrea, OLF and pakistanis.

Well Yesterday the genius of Aweye/IndaCadde got their international terror brigades from the slaughter house to come and help in Bay and Bakool.

They forgot Barre Hiraale is defence minister.

You don't want to know what happened to eritrean, OLF, Pakistani reinforcement that was eagerly and in panic being awaited in Bay&Bakool state.

Lets just say ICU didn't get the reinforcement and was evicted from Bay and Bakool.

This Post should read:Ethiopia's long awaited chance to BOMB somalia.

This is likke my old fuley buddy in primary school whereby we used to garbaduud his bullies and he would walk proudly to say he has beaten heblow Ufff

me   

This will be a long and brutal guerilla war. The ICU's strategy is good so far, they need to avoid head on clashes now, and spare their strenghts. They might get the chance to control towns, but will hey control the MIYI? The Roads? Will they control the peoples hearts?

Ethiopia has lost this war long before it began.I said itbefore I will say it again, THE ICU HAS WON ALREADY.

The ICU United Somalis, the ICU won.