Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Lower Shabble update: justice at last... thanks to TFG

^^^I know the golden age of warlords, land occupation and clan cleansing has ended and it has been very hard for some to take. Hence they demonstarte and cry and pretend to be from where they hate.

Somalia has moved forward those who talk wont have any effect on the future of the third republic.

Tahliil   

So one is out as you r saying and then incomes another looter, revenger, bent to sell his soul with a mission and a mandate he could never ever understand in plain simple Somali let alone in Tigranyan with 846,546 Mekele boys under his skin ( I was going to say under his asss but out of respect for SOL golden rules),am thinkin of how is that better now!!!

^^^No revenge adheer, the age of government has become and all locals will run their own affairs.

You seem only sad at the loss of your friends the clown courts and looters Inc. They are gone. Forget the little noises they are making now.

Tahliil   

anyone who is taking arms up against these stooges, and their tigranyan boys is my dear and close friends...for the sake of my little one...not because of bigger and badder plans doomed to fail..anyways...and the sooner, the better..

^^^Ok then so you are sad that those who have been holding this country back for 16 years, the looters inc and the occupiers have been defetaed.

Adeer anyone who supports this governemnt of the people are most welcome.

The crocodile tears of the defated lot means nothing to me saxib.

Tahliil   

anyone who is taking arms up against these stooges, and their tigranyan boys are my dear and close friends...

Yeey the vampire...an 80 yr old goon who can not differentaite his daughter from his wife...because of a memory callapse yrs ago...is not going to dicatate our future...

^^^Adeer the real Vampire of Barava is gone. The fake Shiekhs have been defeated. The warlords humbled and now the city is getting a makeover. The world does not yet know but things have changed for the better saxib.

As for Yusuf, he is sharp saxib, old yes but wisdom comes with age. Go to Mogadishu and talk like that :D

Tahliil   

Go to Mogadishu and talk like that

lol...calm down GD...All am sayin is that he should be daignosed...memory is a terrible thing to lose.