Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Yet Another Flag

Cowke   

Che apparantely from what I been reading that flag is their semi-autonomous flag which will fall under somalia federal boundary. Totally acceptable

Awdal-Land Im all For it

Cowke   

I think my predictions for somaliland to separate might become true. I suggested that awdal and oodweyn will leave somaliland if silanyo becomes president

Cowke   

If silanyo doesn't do something immediately about the cabinet line-up, rayale might just declare autonomy for awdal because politicians can not survive with their people support.

Cowke   

Some of their points were valid, dont give sool and sanaag wasirs because they already have wasirs in garowe. Dont waste ministerial roles on people who get minister roles in puntland and also hamar.

Cowk-you know you could convey your message or your argument in one post.And I don't know about your predictions. They are all over the place.

Xaaji....That's stepdown dee.From presidency to couple of ministries :D

But in all seriousness, I haven't seen anyone complaining when Riyaale was in power.

Ogaysiis Mudaharaad weyn oo Maalinta Sabtida 9 Aroornimo ka dhici doona magaalada Borama

Borama(Saylac.com) Mudaharaadkan oo ay soo qaban qaabiyeen masuuliyiin sarsare, Oday dhaqameedyo, Saladiin iyo Macalimiinta Laamaha waxbarasho ee gobolada Awdal iyo Selel ayaa lagu balansan yahay maalinta sabtida saacadu markay tahay 9ka subaxnimo inuu ka dhaco guud ahaan gobolada Awdal iyo Selel.

Mudaharaadkan oo dadweynaha reer Awdal iyo Selel ay ku diidan yihiin golaha wasiirada ay dawlada cusubi ee Jamuuriyada Somaliland dhawaan magacawday ayaa la filayaa inuu ahaan doono mudaharaadkii ugu weynaa ee abid ka dhaca Borama, Saylac, Dilla, Baki, Boon, Gabiley, Wajaale, Magaalo Cad, Abuqays, Daqmolaqas, Gaarisa, Weeraar, Fardolagu xidh, Cabdiqaadir, Lawyacado, iyo dhamaan magaalooyinka kale ee ay ka kooban yihiin labada gobol ee Awdal iyo Selel.

Sidoo kale qurbojooga labadan gobol oo taniyo shalay cadho weyn ka muujiyey go’aanka dawlada cusub ee somaliland ay ku magacawday 20 wasiir oo isku beel ah ayaa waxay dhaliyeen tufun hore ay beelaha kale ee somaliland ka qabeen madaxweynaha la doortey Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud Silaaniyo inuu yahay nin qabyaalad dib ugu celin doona Jamuuriyada Somaliland oo horey midnimo iyo xasilooni kusoo caano maashay mudadii 8 sano ahayd ee uu madaxweyne Dahir Rayale Kaahin uu hogaanka dalka hayey.

Madaxweyne Dahir Rayale Kahin ayaa si sharaf iyo maamuusba ku jirto xilka dalka ugu wareejiyey madaxweynaha cusub ee Somaliland yaa waxa durba horumarkii iyo cadaaladii dadweynaha somaliland ka filayeen xukumada cusub wiiqay talada khaldan ee uu qaaatey madaxwyne Axmed Siilaanyo

source

Yeah that’s what I am talking about why didn’t they speak up when rayaale was the president when rayaale was the president they had 3 ministers now they have 2 ministers and one wasiir kuxigeen and the vp, Besides these people were screaming change ololihi doorashada lolz so according to them change was give me 10 wasiirs and I am satisfied lol

bilan   

That is the problem w/ Somalis, it is all about qabiil. but they are just wasting their time, did SNM asked them to join them in becoming SL to begin with, the truth is they were forced to go w/ SL in 1991 and they will be forced again

LST-It looks like someone was in the wait and s/he pulled the flag from under the mattress came Riyaale's departure just like NGONGE pulled his secessionist flag from under his mattres came Siilaanyo's ascension. :D

NORF...I wouldn't under-estimate qabiil passions!