Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

America's b!tches

I thaught lap dancing to American tunes was only a business that Arabs and the Third world countries were good at but come to think of it, the whole world does it.

Here is how the UK behaves behind the scenes to appease the Americans.

Mr Hague told an official the entire Conservative leadership were, like him, "staunchly Atlanticist" and "children of Thatcher", in a reference to former Conservative prime minister Margaret Thatcher.

Liam Fox [now defence minister] "Whoever enters 10 Downing Street as prime minister soon learns of the essential nature of the relationship with America...

"We want a pro-American regime. We need it. The world needs it."

Mayaani   

I didn't know that I can use this plain Xrated language. MM adaa yiri intii aan oran lahaa. America waa quwada kaliya hada soo hartay laakiin inaad butaano u noqoto one of the poorest nation waa dadnimo xumo.

Mayaani, ma ila aragtay?

Mareykanka in loo dabanaageeyo waaba laga yaabaa waaba dal awood adduuneed aad u sareeyo lahee, laakiin ka waran kan Soomaaliga ah oo Xabashi tuugsi ku nool sii tuugsanaayo, kana cabsanaayo. And they support those fawning entities. Epic irony is lost to dad badan.