Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

_______3G of Warlords_______

Originally posted by somalipride:

This is identical to how the children in Garoowe dress, you'll see dozens and dozens of them walking around with their books after school. I guess NW Somalia dresses the same way.

2482484304_08d91de6b4_o.jpg

in somaliland our kids wear uniforms wa siidii ingreeska aynu uga barranay but why call your self puntland and us northwest anba magaciina ayaanu idinku yeedhan maxa ku diiday inad magacayaga noogu yeedhiid.

Thankful   

in somaliland our kids wear uniforms wa siidii ingreeska aynu uga barranay but why call your self puntland and us northwest anba magaciina ayaanu idinku yeedhan maxa ku diiday inad magacayaga noogu yeedhiid.

It is Puntland State of SOMALIA! As it has been mentioned numerous times, to call some place Somali land makes no sense.

Also, the British left you with nothing, don't credit them with a single thing! We were pawns during the fight to control Africa and then forgotten about!

the fact is we are called somaliland today whether we where callled somaliland in 1884

Is irrelevant , who cares about the British there are no British in Somaliland right now why keep mentioning them we where called state of somaliland in 1960 we are called republic of somaliland adn then please address us like that.

NGONGE   

You guys have to admit that Xaaji X won this round. I don't know where he found the photo of that adorable child but it's a killer. :D

Masha allah, eesh cala raaxo. :D

Thankful   

Burss.jpg

This is how children in Gaalkayo dress. I wish I had taken my own pictures of how many I saw walking on the streets after school. It's like a sea of boys and girls wearing white and blue.

I didn't realize the kids in Northwest Somalia wore the exact same white shirt and blue dress pants. I thought they use'd a different colour since it is so similar to the Somali flag! I guess I should have remembered their proximity to each other.