Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Prime Example of TFG NO Interest IN Democracy

Like they say, once a warlord always a warlord... Plz PPl of the world help the somali ppl kick these blood thristy suckers out this country. Plz people do not support these blood thirsty killers, plz support a domocratic somali country where everybody is gurrantee freedom no what matter what clan one is from!!

Meantime: read these! you skin will crawl outta of your body..

Heavily armed government soldiers stormed the center of Shabelle Media Network, a local radio based in Mogadishu for the second time today alone arresting one of the Radio’s security staff.

The soldiers have entered the radio station claiming that they are going to search weapons. They seemed to occupy the station, ordering all the staff and the administration of the Shabelle radio to go out.

Some of the soldiers intruded the live studio of the radio as the 4:00pm news program was on air.

“when I got out of the live studio and wanted to enter the recording studio, I faced two soldiers pointing at me their guns, one of them shouted ‘raise your hands’ as I was criminal, I really got shocked and was not expecting that soldiers may simply enter a live studio,” said Jamal Ahmed Osman, the afternoon program producer.

When the soldiers went into the studio, they threatened news caster Abdinor Mohamed Kadiye who was at that time in live broadcasting.

“I was near to die when one of them tried to kill me when I told them that I had no weapons and in live broadcasting. But fortunately one of the soldiers held the gun with the one who wanted to kill me,” said Kediye.

Also Abdirashid Ahmed Rashka, among the Shabelle journalists was threatened to be arrested.

“I got very shocked and covered all my body with sweat when red eyes, unkind soldier chewing khat on his right cheek intimidated me that I will be arrested if a single pistol is found in the station,” said Ahmed who was very frightened.

Fartun Ahmed Hassan, the radio’s cashier was also very terrified when the soldiers entered her office ordering her to leave there.

“They came and ordered me to give them the key of the treasure, and they also dispersed some of the radio’s costomers waiting for service. I really became very dazed when one of them pointed his gun at me saying he will kill me if a gun is found in the office,” said Fartun.

Shabelle management condemned the move by the government soldiers in which they stormed the radio station as irresponsible and beyond the law.