Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Mike20

The Rapid Growth of Islam in Western Europe and the fall of Western Secularism

Lets change the subject in relation to Somali (garbage) politics for a moment, I am a PDF man and i read quiet a lot and this something that has been interesting over the last few months the rapid growth of Islam in Western Europe and the muslim youth of western Europe forsaking western culture for their own islamic culture and ideals. Thinkers are arguing that only in 50 years, the number of Muslims in Western Europe will move from 20-30 million to 100 million of at least 25% of the overall population.What do you guys think, or is it me, i see alot more white muslims in London then i did previously.

http://www.twq.com/04summer/docs/04summer_savage.pdf

As it has historically, the world of Islam may do more to define and shape Europe in the twenty-first century than the United States, Russia,

or even the European Union.1 The Islamic challenge that Europe faces today is twofold. Internally, Europe must integrate a ghettoized but rapidly

growing Muslim minority that many Europeans view as encroaching upon the collective identity and public values of European society. Externally, Europe needs to devise a viable approach to the primarily Muslim-populated volatile states, stretching from Casablanca to the Caucasus, that are a central focus of the EU’s recently adopted security strategy “A Secure Europe in a Better World”2 and its nascent “Wider Europe—New Neighborhood” initiative. Recognizing that “the Union’s capacity to provide security, stability,

and sustainable development to its citizens will no longer be distinguishable from its interest in close cooperation with the neighbors,” the New Neighborhood initiative seeks to define a new framework for relations with 14 states or entities—Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco,the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, and Russia—and their 385 million inhabitants now along the EU’s eastern and southern borders following its May 1 enlargement.3 The Muslim factor is adding contours to Europe’s domestic and foreign policy landscape in more than just demographic and geographical terms. The European-Islamic nexus is spinning off a variety of new phenomena, including the rise of terrorism; the emergence of a new anti-Semitism; the shift of established European political

parties to the right; the recalibration of European national political -

PDF are journals saxib i developed a liking for them in uni like most people do, but be serious and comment what do think about this topic i am interested in seeing what people have to say, oh i forgot you live in hargaisa right.

you don't have to comment.

anyone else?

the source is from:

The Center for Strategic and International Studies and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) published by The Washington Quarterly

so its not a somali source, serious political source.