Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Riyaale’s Political and Military Suicide

Riyaale’s invisible and behind the scene drivers (the true power in Somaliland) realised that recognition for Somaliland is a distant prospect – a dream that is unlikely to come true and then they began drums of war – buzz word revenge (If we can’t get recognition, let us take revenge). I ask readers what the word revenge reminds you? You got it – late Aideed’s hate–campaign message and we are fully aware of how in ended and its legacy. Is that the smell, sight and the sound of history once again repeating itself, an attempt of yet another mission impossible with its certainty for failure?

Start fight with Putland and say good-bye to your political career.

One thing is for sure – the good neighbourly and brotherly co-existent that we take for granted will be history, inter-clan movement will be thing of the past; current peaceful places will become frontline for never-ending bloody and costly civil war, and tribal borders will be enforced and worse of all you will take a full responsibility for the consequences of your aggression.

As for the warmongers – let me give you a flavour of the opponents you will face in battle and the kind of war you are likely to fight should my call and the call of peace loving people for peaceful co-existence is ignored, when efforts to resolve our differences in peaceful means is exhausted and war becomes an immanent – then you will have face your most feared enemy the Darwish, short tour back into history may refresh your forgetful memory, Darwish fought and defeated you and colonial master, a struggle humiliated you and lead Somalia into independence and granted Somalia to its rightful place in a community of nations, also granted your rightful place in Somali history as defeated blood-broker and colonial collaborator. History tells us that war alone lasted more than 2 decades. In recent civil war Darwish once again taught you a lesson in combat, The same or worse defeat and humiliation is your destiny, once again the forces of Darwish and its kinsmen will defeat and overcome the forces of evil (Riyaale drivers).

Writer:Dawlad Email:wiilwaal2222@hotmail.com

Read it here

Nasir   

inan yar oo marna faanaya marna baryootamaya marna hanjabaya dhinac loo raaco malaha redface.gif , ugu darnaan radiolascanod ayaa soo dabacaysa baroortan oo kale, cajiib icon_razz.gif . raga ama iska celiya ama joojiya baroorta hadaad tihiin rer puntland, waa maxay ragani dumarka ayaaba dhaama :D

Qudhac   

this smells of desparation to me :D i wonder why radio cabdullahi yusuf wont talk about the impending crisis in the two cities that is puntland and the ministers lining up to head for ceerigabo :cool:

the truth is this so called administration in puntland does not know where its coming from or where it is going ina yey has been beaten politicaly hands down, i heard they are now saying they want ethopia to send troops, i sometimes laugh at these headless chickens redface.gif

mark my words a bullet will not be fired in sool.

guraad   

Great Article , S.W thanks for posing it .

Do we smell end of so called somali land (one tribe land) ? when the gun do start it will turn tribal war , tell riyale that he is playing with fire , somaliland(one tribe land) will be attacked from three sides 1- from west(o gadenia)side 2 - from south (laascaanood) side 3- from east side , wich people of same tribe dewell.

Riyale cant start war couse he knows this fact and he knows that when war start it will turn tribal battle , and somaliland will be out numbered and hargeysa and berbera will be the battle ground .

My advise for riyale is , DONT ACT FOOL , ITS EASY TO START WAR BUT ITS HARD TO STOP IT AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE OUT COME , YOU CANT DEFEAT DRAWIISH ARMS . ITS UP TO YOU MR RIYALE .