Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Bridging the Gaps of Our Ummah 3rd ANNUAL MSAnW CONFERENCE

Pacifist   

MSAnW Presents...........For the Ummah in Seattle Washington and anybody who can join us

3rd ANNUAL MSAnW CONFERENCE

From Knowledge to Action,

Bridging the Gaps of Our Ummah

Speakers:

Shaykh Dawoud Yasin

Shaykh Tahir Anwar

Shaykh Mohammad Joban

Shaykh Fazal Hassan

Shaykh Riyadh Ul-Haq

Shaykh Abdulbary Yahya

University of Washington

Husky Union Building (HUB)

May 21: 9:30am - 11:00pm

May 22: 9:30am - 4:30pm

Price: $5

REGISTER ONLINE!

www.msanw.org

For more information:

email president@msanw.org

najma82   

Salaam sis.

YOu really reminded me about all those beautiful conference we used have...masha-allah I missed it all, i wish i was there...but insha-allah it is gonna be alright, you guys just keep working hard for the ummah, you will definately get your ajr for it. Say salaam to everybody for me hon. Bye

Salaam

najma82   

salaam sis modesty

Walaahi if you worked with the conference you will notice that all the money that is charged would be spended on the expense that the conference would cost. The food served, the hole to rent, the speaker's fly tickets, all and much more would cost like more than $5,000. So you see, it is not like they're keeping money for themselves, they have to spend it on the conference itself. So even if you can donate plus buy the ticket would be so nice of you sis...cus that conference is not a cheap thing trust me on this sis.

Salaam.

NAWAAL   

i have noticed that the event is hosted at a university, why do you need to pay for all those things? do you have MSA in your school if not just form one. all it takes is few signatures and a petition. after that the school gives you a budget each term and most of the school facilities will be free.

just a suggestion......peace

^ depending on the university, you may not be eligible get funding from student council money. They may provide space..but the rest of the expenses is entirely paid for by MSA. For example, our uni can fund MSA if the program is inclusive rather than exclusive to all students and faculty...maybe in other schools, they may totally be against funding any religious oriented activities. Best way is to find out.