Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

three leaders i amire in moslim world

Three leaders that I do admire in Muslim world

All the nomads can add this list their admired leader, for me those are my team that I thought led their nation in progressively way of live , I have my reason to admire them whether the other nomads agree with me is another matter

Any way t=here are my leaders :

1-Mohamed khatami of Iran.

2-Mahathir Mohamed of Malaysia

3- Alija izetbegovic of Bosnia

for Mohamed khatami firstly I think he played very important role of bring Iran into international stage. Iran that was isolated country before his presidency. As a moderator he carefully constructed relation with almost all Arab nations who before he became president had bad diplomatic relation with Iran.

Iran is now a very respected country in Arab and Muslim world

Secondly he manage to develop the country in both economy and military which I think is very momentous for Iran’s security

As for mahathir Mohamed this is the hero of his nation ,a man that got Malaysia out of poverty to the glorious modern country ,a man who recon ciliated between the ethnic groups who before his takeover were very chaos a man who unlike his counterparts in Muslim leader achieved total love of his people.

A man that clearly and openly oppose American’s and Israeli’s aggression against brethren nation.

alija izetbegovic may best be known as the president who single-mindedly strugled for just end to the conflict which ravaged his country in the 1990s.he tiredlessly campaignned for justice at homeand abroad.he is the reviver of forgetten moslim country in heart of europe.he stood firm agaist serbian aggression in bosnia,he never surrended,he strugled so hard,he built a muslim nation,a democratic country.he died just few weeks ago may God pless him

he was recognise as the father of bosnia.

we need a men like those.only leaders like those can lead their nation to prosperity and good live.