Sign in to follow this  
sahal

THEY DISPLAYED THE MUSLIM KILLED BODIES AS THE AMERICANS DISPLAYED SADDAM'S SONS

sahal   

We all have seen that the Saudi media have displayed the bodies of 4 Muslim miltants killed by the Saudi security forces (as they told us).

Is this is Islamic way or the Cowboy way?

I would like to hear your views!

Jaabir   

Well according to the sharicah law those terrorists should have been beheaded and their arms and legs chopped off and left on display for everybody.

They are murderers who have beheaded an innocent man in the most brutal and grisly way imaginable. their murder is against the basic teachings of Islam and what they did gave a negative image of our religion. I am so happy they were caught and their evil was stopped.

I shall have you know that Johnson was not the only man they killed. They also murdered many Saudi policemen.

As you can see the Hadiith below teaches us that anyone who kills a non muslim living in a muslim country will never go to heaven..

قال النبي -صلى الله عليه وسلم- : ((من قتل معاهداً لم يرح رائحة الجنة وإن ريحها توجد من مسيرة أربعين عاماً))

NGONGE   

Darman, I’m not questioning your “hadeeth” or anything but it would have been more helpful if you tried to attribute it, saaxib. Had it been an article from a website, the moderators on here would have been worried about copyright laws, plagiarism, etc..(Well, maybe not the guys here but most other websites would).

Sahal, what’s with the obsession with the Saudi government? Sometimes it’s good to criticise things in the hope that your criticism will lead to some sort of change. But, in this case, the Saudis can’t read your words and it all comes across as the grumblings and gripes of an angry man, saaxib. Why RISK falling into sin over something you’re not 100% sure of and have no power to change?

No offence intended (to both of you). :(

sahal   

NGONGE, Thanks Sxb, i just noticed that some Somalis havebecome blind of what saudi regime is doing, this action is not only against Islam, but also against all internationl laws, and it's very sad that evil become for us something normal.

Darman Sxb, if u hate them or love them these people were muslim and they thought themselves that the're right Are they right or wrong it's another question, but my question was is this permissable in ISLAM, and simply it's forbidden in islam to mutilitate the bodies weather they're muslim or non muslim.

Qac Qaac   

Guys we have to be careful as ngonge said. we can't quote hadith out of context, we have to know why the hadith was said, what was the reason, why to who it was, and what place and what time of the year it was, so we ought to be careful, coz our opinions we can't use.

as for me i think, the whole thing is fake, u kill 4 ppl milatant they said, those that bro Darman wished to be tortured, and still they did not find the body of Mr. Johnson. what is that, is that what a government do.. kill ppl with out evidance, i am tire of muslims sheikhs dying with out evidance, or america demanded something to be done.

alla fulli nimada, iyo dulli nimada na heesata badanaa.