Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Joke of the centuary: UIC Aweys to build an airport in Garoowe capital of Puntland!

What a eye-brow raising and laughable suggestion. A certain person, who describes himself as the spokesperson of Ramaas Political Party (non-existant would-be party)said, that after consulting the UIC and personally speaking to the man himself, yes Hassan Dahir Aweys Ayrow, that he got insurances that the latter would release the required money and funds to build the airport in Garoowe capital of Puntland State!

Ah, what can I say! It will surely win him some hearts and minds!

But as Cade Muuse has pledged $15 USD million, I would urge him to outbit him and release 30 million $USD for the Garoowe airport project.

Nobody knows where the mysterious money will come from but never mind, instead of building an airport in another area controlled by the UIC, he chose to build an airport in Garoowe, which ofcourse will win him the love and admiration of the local populance there! :D

I think he should go further and build an airport somewhere in the US and Ethiopia maybe then the local populance's there will also warm to him but I doubt it, however never say never I say!

P.S. Could you folks come up with the new name the airport will be given and who will put the first ceremonial stone/brick for the construction!