Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Garowe-No salaries for Government Workers in Six Months

Thankful   

Che, you never take a stance on anything. You have a deep seated hatred for Puntland, which is why you always talk bad about all of it's leaders not just Cade, you actually supported the ICU and now for the first time you started with President Farole, quoting a NW Somali site. But, when you're ask any questions you just dodge them and give these vague responses.

What leaders do you support or political movements? Give me some names!! But I know you can't!

^Sxb, my sarcasm is lost on you, and please actually article. It is not even about Puntland.

"Sool:Shaqaalaha Dawlada Oo Ka Cabanaya Mushar La,aan iyo Dawlada Dhegaha Ka Fureysatay".

Qudhac   

lol kadaroo dhibi dhal.....

sxb thanksf

is it true what is being reported thatd farole hasnt paid his amin for 6 months and is it back to cade days :D

what do you say to these allegations.

che you better start showing your loyalty to the cause and faroole or even your somalinimo is in question let alone anything else.... :D

Peace-Action:You can't take joke.

The title of the topic would make seccesionits happy while pissing Puntlanders, but the content of the article would piss the Somalilanders and make Puntlanders happy.

Come on, Qudhac gets it.

LoooooL@Qudhac.