Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

i think bush will be defeated

ok i think the amerikaans will be defeated in irak by the irakis. if somaliya could defeat them, so could irakis with maybe more of the weapons we had fought the amerikaans with.

when its amerika vs gurrilla fighters, the u.s always looses (vietnam, somaliya, lebanon) because they will definetly be bankrupted by all the fightings, and the constant troop rotation.

they are already spending $4.7 billion a month on this occupation. they will soon run out of money (and hopefully men) to continue this occupation.

its always amazing how an iraki could destroy $1.2 million APC with a low tech home made roadside bomb.

NGONGE   

I don’t think he’ll be defeated. He has staked his future on this conflict. This has not been the case in Lebanon and Somalia. If things get so bad and the Americans see they’re not going to win those “ hearts and minds”, they’ll organise a strategic withdrawal which will be accompanied with the usual fanfare of propaganda and spin. To most outside observers it will look like a defeat but to the very important American voters it will be shown as a great victory for liberal democracy in it’s fight against the powers of “evil”. The talk of defeat and victory afterwards will be a mere quibble over semantics.