Sign in to follow this  
lol

Successor Murdered!!!

lol   

Ahmed Yasin's successor Abdul Aziz lies dead in Gaza. My thought is the palentinians have informant amongst them, coz there is no way Isrealis would know of his whereabouts unless someone tells them. It is really sad to see Muslims divided so badly. My take on the situation is Aqir Zamin is close, nomads better buckle up, the roads are getting pumpier.

Allah Rahmah!

x_quizit   

Are u serious? I have yet to check the news...oh my god...and u are right...there are palestinian informants that will tell on their fellow ppl for the right money...and that has been a practice all the time in assassinations...and yeah...judgement day is a hair's breath away..when muslims turn on each other and getting picked on by the whole world...

May he rest in peace

Full Story

I agree Abayo.

It is a sad occurance, lakiin the last word is as always with Allah (SWT).

@ the Kutba i attended on friday the Imaan raised this exact issue, and how we cannot expect any mercy from our enemies, and certainly we should dream of victory when we remian so divided.

Intizaar   

Inalilaah,May Allah have mercy on us. It amazing no one saying any thing about the blood of muslim that is shed every, all we heard jews.Yaa Allah unite hearts and strenght of Muslim Ummah.

Som@li   

rantisi.jpgpic12.jpg

Inaanilaahi wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun,alle Jana ha ka waraabiyo shahiidka ,Aamin.

r4805_11187.jpg

undismayed after assasination attempt last year.

Qac Qaac   

try me, u r right the world is ending, it looks like we are heading to world war 3, 4, 4 ,6 and so on... muslims are divided yes. and mu'miniin are becoming every way smaller in number subxanallah. allah knows best...

it is almost the mahdi time... very soon.

Liqaye   

There is an arab saying that spying is the arab disease illustrated by sayings like when 4 arabs sit at a table 3 are informants and the 4 is being approached.

The only way hamas and other organizations can reduce the supply of informants to the israelis is by following the ANC root and necklacing proven informants, when the informants realise that the price of giving information to the israelis is death, the gush of information will decrease to a trickle just as it did for the apartheid forces.

I feel so terrible, i somehow expected more from Ranttisi but i made a mistake to think in all ********* the israelis would allow him to manouver.

Rantissi and Marwan Barghouti were the hope of palestine one is dead the other in jail and the palestinians are no where.