Sign in to follow this  
Ladiif

Question to only those who r knowledgable

Ladiif   

waxaan maqlay inaysan laba qof oo muslim ihi hadii ay rabaan in ay isguursadaan, 6 bilood kabadan isla socon karin.Waa inay 6 bilood ama kayar kudhamaystaan shukaansi gooda ama kukalatagaan.

Diintu masheegtay arintan, maxayse kaqabtaa arintan?

Rephrased for those who are challenged by the somali like me...am really bad in somali when it comes to writing.

I heard that if a muslim brother and a sister are in the process of seduction or seducing each other in the hopes of a marriage, this proccess should not take more than 6 months. I was told that in Islam, more than 6 months is prohibited/not allowed. If they can not conclude within 6 months,then they have to let it loose and discontinue. I have no proof for this and have never had a chance to ask any sheikh but thanks God, I have you, NOMADS.

Is this mentioned in the Quran,hadiith or in Islam for that matter?

Again, I will remind you to refrain from answering this if you have no VERSES and HADIITHS. Thank you.

Mujahida   

Asalama-alay-Kum

I'm not really sure where u got that from but I've never heard of it. Brotha But there could be anotha logic reason for it, I mean if you love eachother and You can afford to support eachother financially and you truly think u want a future together! then what is the point of not getting married anyway? To waste some time? Then definitely in my view it's best to stay away from eachother. If you don't have no money to support the person your intending to marry and the same thing from her side, or maybe anotha reason " maybe you wish to wait alittle longer to know eachother better... then You should do that.

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: When one of you asked a woman in marriage, if he is able to look at what will induce him to marry her, he should do so. He (Jabir) said: I asked a girl in marriage, I used to look at her secretly, until I looked at what induced me to marry her. I, therefore, married her.

Very Important:

Narrated Buraydah ibn al-Hasib:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: to Ali: Do not give a second look, Ali, (because) while you are not to blame for the first, you have no right to the second.

This clear hadeeth's makes it all clear... as you can see there is absolutely no way that you can be in a womens presence for a sec or 6 month's without a Mahram or Wali! having feelings for her, with or without intending of marrrying her.

Good Luck!