Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

The youth of poor mental capacity

Kowneyn   

Hazrat Ali(Radiallhu Anhu) once narrated: "I swear by Allah that to fall from the sky to the Earth is very simple for me, but to utter one false word in reference to the Holy Prophet(Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) is a very difficult and impossible task for me."

Hazrat Ali(Radiallhu Anhu) then narrated as follows: "I heard the Holy Prophet(Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) as saying that as the Day of Qiyamah approaches there will appear a group of youths with a low mental capacity and understanding, apparently they will talk of good but their Imaan will not go beyond their throat and they will leave the true Deen like an arrow leaves the prey. Wherever you find them, you should make Jihaad with them.(Bukhari Shareef, pp/1024)

The following Hadith is reported by Hazrat Abu Naim(Radiallhu Anhu) in his book entitled 'Huliya'. Hazrat Abu Umana Bahili(Radiallah Anhu) narrates that the Holy Prophet(Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) said "Before the Day of Qiyamah, they will spread and attack bitterly like the small and the large insects and whosoever witnesses this period must seek refuge in Allah."(Huliya)

I seek refuge in Allah from them!

Kowneyn