Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

WMD never existed – David Kay as he resigns

Text excerpts of an interview with David Kay

Q: What happened to the stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons that everyone expected to be there?

A: "I don't think they existed.

"I think there were stockpiles at the end of the first Gulf War and those were a combination of U.N. inspectors and unilateral Iraqi action got rid of them. I think the best evidence is that they did not resume large-scale production, and that's what we're really talking about, is large stockpiles, not the small. Large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons in the period after '95."

Q: You came away from the hunt that you have done believing that they did not have any large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons in the country?

A: "That is correct."

Q. Is that from the interviews and documentation?

A. "Well the interviews, the documentation, and the physical evidence of looking at, as hard as it was because they were dealing with looted sites, but you just could not find any physical evidence that supported a larger program."

Q: Do you think they destroyed it?

A: "No, I don't think they existed."

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=444516&section=news

And to further conceal the truth, in other words keep lying to conceal the original lies – guess what the US is trying to do now? Attack Syria? How and Why?

Iraqi weapons were sent to Syria: David Kay

http://www.manoramaonline.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=manorama/MmArticle/CommonFullStory&c=MmArticle&cid=1074829704662&channel=News&p=1002194839100&count=7

king_450   

Mr Powell, knew all along that there was not a single iota of evidence about the Program(WMD), but he went along with the Bush's Family, cz he owe them one, and he paid it. Now i Predict this now days in Washington Dc there is this talk about him Resigning sooner then later. So i do blv he will step down or face a further scrunity.

AYOUB   

If his British Defence Secretary resigns this week as it is rumoured, then Colin Powell's fate might be sealed.