Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Operation Just Cause: Naming The Ring Leaders Of The Enemy Within:SOMALILAND

Operation Just Cause: Naming The Ring Leaders Of The Enemy Within

Farah Ali Jama — Ottawa, Canada — 27 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my previous article titled, “Operation Just Cause: Taking Back Somaliland from the Enemy Within,†we discussed various important issues, for example, the need to stop being passive anymore and to stand up for your rights, the need for action to confront the enemy within, and time to take back Somaliland from the enemy within in order that we save our people and nation. (Also, according to the article, we mentioned the existence of a “self-interested unpatriotic, treacherous, and hell-bent so called leaders and senior civil servants who are unabatedly undermining and sabotaging the public and national interests of

Somaliland.†At the same time, we discussed the manner in which these callous enemies are carrying covert and overt operations particularly the ever growing onslaught against our democratic form of governance and rule of law, multiparty system, Constitution and laws of the land, checks and balances we put in place, plundering of our meager resources, the affliction they caused on our people and country, and so on and so forth. To access this article, type or click the following link: www.Somaliland.org/opinions.asp?ID=05010606

However, in this article, we would like to quickly role the dice by bringing to the public attention the list of some of the ring leaders of the enemy within that we earlier discussed. Although, the names contained in this list may be familiar to many and that it may not have the “shock and awe†impact since the intrepid people of Somaliland already knows who is who in Somaliland or knows who is who of its leaders particularly in this inept, visionless, and idea and morally bankrupt Riyaale administration, an administration that is indeed, heavily infested with the former loyalists of the fascist regime of Tyrant Siad Bare. In other words, this is an administration that is loaded with a number of high profile war criminals, foreign/Greater Somalia /Somaliweyn agents, possible terrorist eiders and abettors, saboteurs, hard core common criminals, hypocrites, and petty opportunists.

Nevertheless, we feel obliged to compile this list again so as to remind our fellow nationalistic and patriotic people in Somaliland and in the Diaspora that these callous and

odious ring leaders of the enemy within are well into the thick of their evil plans and are, even as we speak, working covertly and overtly and unabatedly breaching our peace and security, breaching our unity, wrecking the lives of our people particularly the poor citizenry, undermining our hard won independence, threatening our cause, and endangering the existence of our country, Somaliland.

On the other hand, you may recall an earlier article in Somali titled, “Khatarta Astaamaha Kelitalisnimada Maamulka Somaliland (Dangers of Dictatorship Characteristics in Somaliland Administration) by Hassan Gagale, which was dated on May 6, 2004 and

also discussed the issue at hand and mentioned some of the ring leaders of the enemy within that we are talking about. And this article does not seek to expand on the issue that was well articulated by the author, but to present here a complete list of the enemy within so as to bring it to the attention of the public.

As a result, the following is the list of the ring leaders of the enemy within:

Dahir Riyaale Kahin, President of JSL.

Ismail Adan Osman, Minister of Interior.

Hussein Ali Duale (Cawil), Minister of Finance.

Abdullahi Mohamed Duale, Minister of Information.

Ahmed Mohamed Adan (Qaybe), Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Abdiqadir Jirde, 1st vice Speaker of the House of the Representatives.

Abdi Idris Duale, Spokesman of the Ministry of the Executive/State.

Ahmed Haji Dahir Elmi, Minister of Planning.

Abdi Hassan Buuni, Minister of inter-Parliamentary Coordination (House of Representatives and House of Guurti).

Hussein Abdi Qalib, Attorney General.

Mohamed Egeh, Police Commissioner.

Farah Said, former Chief Justice of Supreme Court.

Feysal Haji Jama, current Chief Justice of Supreme Court.

Abdirahman Duale, Governor of Central Bank.

Mohamed Ismail Bullaale, Secretary-General of UDUB party.

Feysal Ali Waraabe, Chairman of UCID party. :D

While there exists other mid-level members of the enemy within particularly in both the Central and local governments such as some members of both Houses of Parliament, regional governors, mayors and councilors of major cities mainly of the UDUB party, other senior civil servants, and some traditional leaders; their effects is minimal without the mobilization, direction, and coordination of the above stated ring leaders of the enemy within who are in alliance with the enemy without such as those in Somalia/******tenia, Djibouti, and some Arab states.

Overall, it is essential to state that the enemy within may disguise themselves as nationalistic or as patriotic or in whichever manner they wish, but the fact remains that they can not hide from the probing eyes of the vigilant public. And soon they will be met by the wrath of the people, be cornered, herded like cattle, and be taken to the gallows to be executed one by one by hanging in public. God willing, they will soon face the justice of the people.

Victory and Liberty to Somaliland, :D

Farah Ali Jama,

Ottawa ,

Canada .

I have to say Farah (Faarah) has gone wild with that red stamp. There are some genuine people that he included in that list, which included Abdiqadir Jirdeh and Faisal Ali Waraabe among others. But the rest are people who are not supposed to lead Somaliland at this turbulent of times. The biggest crook is Qaybe.

NGONGE   

Heh. Surprisingly enough, he omitted the mention of any other political parties! Could it just be that he’s a supporter of these other parties? Would they do better if they were in government?

It looks like this election issue is the one that will really prove if Somaliland is a workable idea or not! All the rest that went before was mere window dressing. I’m a cynic; I was born one and I’ll probably die one. As much as I want to suspend this habit for a bit and say that Somaliland will emerge wiser and stronger from this bottleneck, I find that I can’t! It gives me no pleasure to say so though, for Allah only knows what the alternatives are for a people that don’t want substitutes but can’t agree on their chosen goals!

Sky   

as reer muqdisho give their leaders chick names, i suggest to our brothers in the northwest an appropriate name for their 'enemy within'; daahir ariel cohen perhaps? isreal adam guzman? whatever rocks your boat, just doing ya a favor.