Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

NO PEACE FOR SOMALIS!!!!!!!

qoslaaye   

IF YOU EVER DREAM ABOUT GETTING PEACE IN SOMALIA LISTEN THIS

1)THERE ARE OVER 1000 WARLORDS WHO HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THEIR QABIL IN OR OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, ANYTIME THEY NEED MONEY ALL THEY DO IS MAKE A PHONE CALL THE THEIR PEERS ALL OVER THE WORLD START SENDING IT. UNLESS THIS ASSHOLES ARE ISOLATED BY THE OTHER ASSHOLES WHO ARE HELPING THEM INCLUDING YOU AND ME, NO PEACE FOR SOMALIS!!!!!!!!!

2) PEACE ITSELF IS SMART AND ONLY GOES TO THOSE WHO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS. SOMALIS OF ANY KIND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT PEACE MEANS THEREFORE NO PEACE FOR SOMALIS!!!!

3) WHEN WE START TALKING ABOUT THE REALITY EVERYONE STARTS SAYING DONT GENERALIZE THE SOMALIS, THERE ARE MILLIONS WHO WANT PEACE, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY AND WHY WE DIDT SEE THEM IN ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD OR HEAR THEIR VOICES. WHEN THE PROBLEMS OF SOMALI ARE PRESNETED JOIN THE DISCUSSION AND BRING SOLUTIONS DONT HOLD BACK BY SAYING I LOVE PEACE AND PRAY FOR PEACE, YOU AND ME CAN BRING SOLUTIONS IF WE STAND FIRM AGAINT THE FEW SELFLESS INDIVIDUALS WHOM WE SUPPORT,IF WE DONT ACHIEVE ANY OF THESE NO PEACE FOR SOMALIS!!!!!!!

4)UNTIL WE BELIEVE KISMAYO, MOGADHISHU, GEDO ETC SHOULD COME BACK TO THE CONTROL OF ITS OWNER, NO PEACE FOR SOMALIS!!!!!

5)ONE STATE OUT OF THE 18 SOMALIS STATES CAN FEEL ALL THE SOMALIS IF EVEYONE BUILD A BIG RANGE AND STILL WE ARE FIGHTING FOR LAND SHAME!!!, TILL WE UNDERSTAND THIS NO PEACE FOR SOMALIS!!!!1

6) THE MOST IMPORTANT WHICH WE SHOULD DO BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE "REMEMBER THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, NO MAN OR WOMEN WILL STAND ON YOUR SIDE TO SUPPORT YOU, YOU AND YOU ONLY WILL FACE ALLAH(SW), THEREFORE FORGET ABOUT THE PREISLAMIC VIEWS OF QABIL(TRIBE)AND TREAT ALL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE SAME" FROM SOMALILAND, PUNTLAND, JABUTI, NFD, OGADEN,JUBALAND, SHABLELAND,AND ANY OTHER PLACE THEY MAY BE FROM.

IF YOU WANT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLEASE BE GENTLE AND SHARE YOUR TRUE FEELING WITHOUT CRITISING ANYONE INCLUDING THE POOR GUY WHO WROTE THIS.

THANK YOU LOVE ALL YA SOMALIS OUTTHERE!!!!!1

am not helping or supporting in any way those lunatics, never did or will they test any of my change now, ARE YOU or DID YOU SUPPORT IN ANY WAY THOSE WARLORDS? and if you did or anyone also did, you’re guilty as they are and surely you have blood in your hands, your lousy dollar costed a person’s life…….. ooh one more thing sxb their will be a peace in Somalia, soon be positive...

Changed   

u had me going for a while bro but i lost me on the quote below.... could u explain that to me please

4)UNTIL WE BELIEVE KISMAYO, MOGADHISHU, GEDO ETC SHOULD COME BACK TO THE CONTROL OF ITS OWNER, NO PEACE FOR SOMALIS!!!!!

lets just pray that is all we can do for somalia at this time :rolleyes:

qoslaaye   

the explanation of who owns kimayo, gedo, etc is Allah owns everything and we should not fight for controling cities that we may not live in anyway.

people should live where ever they want and move around without fear inorder for us to get peace, that is what that last qoute meant ok

thank