Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Horumarka Hiiraan!

Hiran's development is going unnoticed for many people. I think that's a shame and therefore I opened this thread about Hiran.

Looking at Hiran and it's turbulent location, Galgudud and Southern Mudug should be ashamed of itself. Kudos to Hiran!

MVC-336S_JPG.jpg

MVC-306S_JPG.jpg

MVC-316S_JPG.jpg

MVC-307S_JPG.jpg

MVC-314S_JPG.jpg

MVC-323S_JPG.jpg

MVC-325S_JPG.jpg

Wiilo   

Very beautiful pictures we need to see and recognize how some parts of our country is developed/developing. smile.gif

Sky   

woow :eek: Bullet Wayne is working hard while the rest is saying: "I'M THE BEST!". hehe way to go Beled Weyn aka Bullet Wayne. that's what we need, you know, proud somalis who work in silence. very good of you natiolist to bring Bullet Wayne under the light. too bad that there are no pictures of the city itself and the shabeele river that flows through the city

Sky   

wazzup qoorsheel? dude said that the city ain't recognized like it should. did i insult anyone . :confused:

Emperor   

Not at all Amb, nothing wrong you did.

I was just refering to your appreciation for the poster at a time where he got banned from the site. Just by making some silly comments while the very same comments was made and is hapening as we speak... that's all that i can tell you, more click on BOSASO CHILD topic.

Gday

Sky   

now i understand bro after seeing the CHILD MISERY IN BOOSSAASSO subject.walaahi very sad what's going on. this guy is a great asset to SOL as far I have read his threads.i gather he is from Puntland, so he is a true natiolist for bigging up a province he is not from.

Emperor   

Amb,

i gather he is from Puntland

yeah sxb, but that is not the point, to some it is because that is mixing up their heard.

But the truth is the dude was one of forumers kept us visiting SOL, fantastic contribution giving honest views in partaking topics on every section of the forum, compared to others that add nothing but create backlash, tentions and cannot clear their position or give useful inputs on any topic - he was outstanding.

Amb:walaahi very sad what's going on. this guy is a great asset to SOL as far I have read his threads

Not only you, I like Wiilo(good forumer herself) and many others are angered by it.

There you go dude

Peace!

Coloow   

LOL @ BULLET WEYN!

I love Beledweyne- not just because of Hadraawi's song, but because of its people, landscape and floura.

BUT,

I can't call those pictures as portraying progress. I have seen those pictures through an e-mail I got.

But, again, pictures of somali towns/villages is a trend on the Internet.

Gabbal   

Is it me or is Qorshel a little too supportive of Nationalist ;) Could be an over infatuation or maybe a reincarnation icon_razz.gif:D