Sign in to follow this  
Ur_Sista_Muna

*When a Woman looks in the Mirror*

Salaam all my beautiful sisters.

Age 3: Looks at herself and sees a Queen!

Age 8: Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty.

Age 15: Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty/Cheerleader, or if she is PMS-ing: sees Fat/Pimples/UGLY

("Mom, I can't go to school looking like this!")

Age 20: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly"-but decides she's going anyway.

Age 30: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly"-but decides she doesn't have time to fix it so she's going anyway.

Age 40: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly"-but says, "At least I'm clean" and goes anyway.

Age 50: Looks at herself and sees "I am" and goes wherever she wants to go.

Age 60: Looks at herself and reminds herself of all the people even see themselves in the mirror anymore. Goes out and conquers the world.

Age 70: Looks at herself & sees wisdom, laughter and ability, goes out and enjoys life.

Age 80: Doesn't bother to look. Just puts on a purple hat and goes out to have fun with the world.

*WE SHOULD ALL GRAB THAT PURPLE HAT A LITTLE EARLIER!!*

Everyone needs to be told they're great so here's to YOU! To an exceptionally beautiful woman! The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen within her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole. But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!

thanx all

Ur_Sista_Muna

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

U're right, I especially loved the part where u're thankful u can still see yourself. People tend to pay too much attention to how they look and don't take the time to be thankful they CAN see, and that they have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs,... They worry about too many other things such as skin color/height/weight... sooooooooooooo LAME!!! But since majority worry about it, it's suddenly ok for ALL to worry about it.

I'm COMPLETELY satisfied with me!!! Because Allah SWT chose it for me, and I couldn't have been more thankful, Alxamdulillaah. I got my purple hat a looooooooooong time ago (I'm in my early 20's ok lol).

PEACE!!!