Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Maxamed-dhere rebukes C/llahi on the question of Foreign troops

Jumatatu   

Ma garanayo meel uu C/llaahi Yuusuf ka keenay sharciga uu ciidamada shisheeye ku dalbanayo

Quote from the article :

Max’ed dheere wuxuu sheegay inuu ka soo horjeedo in dalka Soomaaliya la geeyo ciidamo shisheeye oo aanan loo baahneyn ciidamo dalka xoog ku qabsada wadanka, sharciga dalka u yaalna aaney meel ugu oolin in ciidano ajnebi ah dalka la keeno
isla markana qorshaha keenista ciidamada shisheeye ay tahay mid u gaar ah C/llaahi Yuusuf balse aaney iyagu la qabin fikirkaas, haddii taasi ay dhacdana ay tahay mid jebineysa heshiiskii la galay ee ahaa in dowladda la taageero,
hubkana lagu wareejiyo haddii heshiiskaasi la jebiyana aysan waxba socon doonin.

Need I say more...!

Hey Yo Somalilanders! Yo Jumatatu and Ngonge( the tiny flag man ) , will you EVER rest n STOP hitting our FEDERAL government ? why don´t you guyz concentrate on Hargeisa water project?

We may even BRING the Federal government to Hargeisa with the HELP of the international peace keeping forces.

:D:D:D .

sorry guyz .. i just coulden´t help icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

My "tiny" flag calan.gif keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday, saaxib.

:D:D

slandflag.gif

I noticed that it annoys a few people and, frankly, their nonsensical tantrums seem to get on my nerves as the days go on. So, lets just annoy each other. :D

N.O.R.F   

why don´t you guyz concentrate on Hargeisa water project?

lol, funny you should say that, my freinds father works for the Hargaisa water board, so you can guess the amount jokes aimed at him,,,,like hairgaisa wali mabiyoladhahey? :D

Nice flag, thinking of having one on my Number plate, without the Quran of course, should go down well in Wembley :D