Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

The first Etho casualty of war.........

Kashafa   

Arrintani oo dhacday Gelinkii Dambe ee Shalay ayaa dadweynaha kudhaqan Magaalada Baydhabo waxa ay kusoo waramayaan in ay arkayeen Gawaari Ambulance ah oo gudaha Baydhabo soo galayay iyaga oo cararaya.

Peep it here

One thing I'd like to make clear: Side with the Ethos, and may you die with them. You , as a Muslim, as a Man, as a Somali, have the free will to walk away from this fight. It's no longer TFG vs Courts. The storyline has fundamentally changed to Etho interests vs the Somali cause. It's much much more bigger than tribal spoils or Adeer A/Y. Understand that the pre-Etho invasion mind-set is no longer valid. As ME , put it: It's either liberation or an occupation.

Kashaf

people in this forum hardly see in that way bro.

Some here are supremacists and incase things does not go in their way they would do anything under the sun to reach their objective.

To the extend of employing the devil.

Terms like Somalinimo,muslimnimo are all relative and not mutual to them.

Thankful   

Well this all comes down to interest; each side has their own cause. The Arab countries and Eritrea are exploiting the clan courts. Countries such as Egypt have an issue with Ethiopia and who better to use to fight then those imposters in Xamar.

Let me end with this, there is not occupation going on, Ethiopia didn't force their way into Somalia. They were called in, I mean it was literally done over the phone where they were called to come in and stop these blood thirsty warmongering clan courts for waging war. Puntland is not protesting them or Baidoa; they are living in peace. People remember very well who these guys in Xamar are, even if they have grown beards they can't change what they did in the past. No matter how much you try and claim it isn't about tribe, everyone around the world just looks at your leadership and what they are made up off. I don't see them sharing any power. So let me make this clear, Ethiopia was called into our land and invited to fight. I am sure they will stay until the threat is over. Right now there is no fighting going on in Puntland and I’m sure that if Ethiopia wasn't there, we would be at war killing each other, the clan courts have been stopped in their tracks. So please don't speak for all Somalis when you say they are occupiers or whatever, many of us support them and have welcomed them. I know you will say in the future they will never leave or will do terrible things. People are thinking of the present and see a deadly threat approaching.

Puntland is not protesting them or ?????; they are living in peace

Then why dont you not curve out a country out of it and leave alone those who dont want Ethio wanabees. ;)