Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

SHARIF SHEIKH AHMED: Why the President should step down on his one year anniversary

Fabre, dawlad-diids dont have the luxury of criticing supporters or offering commentary on the affairs of the President of the republic's office, motives or anything else for that matter. Instead, their attention should be focused solely on praying on staying alive, loyalty and worshiping the figureheads of the founders.

On the other hand, the pro-government supporters can criticize their President and at the same time call for his resignation, holding him accountable for the failure of his administration, after all he is our President.

Those that voted for him and those that supported him (i.e myself ) can evaluate the events that led up to his nomination until now and come to a sound conclusion, which is that he is not fit to carry us to the next face which to start implementing the eradication policy of terrorists masquerading as Islamic organizations who are looking to restore the republic under Sharia in our country.

At the same time, Fabre, there are pro-government supporters who disagree with me, few so far have commented and I respect their decision to stand behind him but I feel that I ought to express my strong views about the President's lack of leadership. The inability to take a lead among your circle, your foot soldiers, administration is a failure, one in which one can not reasonably dismiss nor deflect the attention back to the economy and lack of funds from donors or all other excuses one can find, including but not limited to jibrish nonesense.

For instance, the poster who commented about the economic failure and lack of funds available to the administration which is limiting the President's effor, i.e taking a more hands on approach is far from the truth but atleast I respect this said posters position, waayo he is not like you, a notorious dowlad-diid, therefore he can take a stand regarding the affairs of the administration and Our President.

All in all, fabre, we supported him yesterday, love him today and will call for his resignation tomorrow, thats how system of governance works. (we are not a cult organization)

No results=failure, therefore President Sharif is a failure.

I hope this clears up any misundertanding you might have had.

PS:Abwaan, ina caato is not welcome to express views about Our President, ee please go indulge in bililiqo, after all thats what your lord imprinted in your hearts and minds, bililiqo in this life and the here after.