Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Somalia Is Bleeding (Flash Movie)

Saalixa   

sad very sad, but why is the producer incorprating more division? by sayin the enemy is your brother or father? i don't think thats the right approach, enemy is an enemy and is imperial without being named and is known to everyone like all the tribal warlords are holding a damned public figure and history. He should leave it to that.

Gabbal   

I agree Rayaana, but I think the producer had his own reasons for doing to. I think it was to really wake us up from the usual position as the third person seeing the situation from afar, and brings us headlong into the probelm itself. I think he ment us to take the intiative, by amking us already involved (inwhich we already are).

Saalixa   

I agree Rayaana, but I think the producer had his own reasons for doing to. I think it was to really wake us up from the usual position as the third person seeing the situation from afar, and brings us headlong into the probelm itself. I think he ment us to take the intiative, by amking us already involved (inwhich we already are).

iam already in it? pleese i dont and never supported division and hate till today,,,aboowahiis don't target me, lol i want a peaceful somalia and pray for one everyday,,,but it seems impossible coz the leaders now have no different agendas or jurisdiction in which fair ,non tribalistic systems regulate. So actually iam a victim and a product rather if it sounfds better of this cultural hate. :(