Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Welcome Relief From the Mediocre

Serie A is back!

Roma - Fiorentina

romastrip.giffiorentinastrip.gif

This should prove to be a tough tough test for my Beloved Gialorossi. Missing Chivu, Ferrari and Mexes & Dellas aswell as New signing Mido we might come unstuck againts a very strong Viola Bolstered by several signings

The Viola will definitely prove to be some stiff opposition for the capital club. After all, this is a club who signed the likes of Ujfalusi, Maresca, Jorgensen, Portillo and even Fabrizio Miccoli this summer. But is Coach Emiliano Mondonico the right man to gel them together?

Other important Fixtures look like this:

Brecia v Juventus

The additions of Ibrahimavich Cannavaro and Emerson means the old lady should prove the stiffest opposition to Milan this year.

Cheivio v Inter

Manchini's Revolution has seen the captue of Davids and Veron and they along with Juventus should provide the strongest competiton to AC Milan

Milan v Livrono

The regining Champion's strengthed again with the signings of Vikash Dorhoso, Jaap Stam and Crespo and will be the toughest team to overhaul for Lo Scudetto

Early Fixtures on British Europsort Looks like this

Cable Listings

MD-I157811.gif

Indeed it is a welcome relief from the Mediocre.

Milan v Livrono (New Boy's to Seria A) 2 - 2

Chevio v Strengthend Inter 2 - 2

Now thats what i call a league

It has so far proved to be a welcomed relief from the mediocre football i've had to endure from the Match of teh day.

The mighty milan drew away to new boy's livorno and then we beaten at home to lowly messina.

Whilst Parlemo got deserved away draws at Inter and Juventus.

Messina also 3 days before that herioc away win at the San siro stadium, beat As Roma 4 - 3 at home and alongside Lecce are currently on 8 points just 2 shy of Juventus and 1 infornt of milan & Lazio and a further 2 infornt of Inter. Remarkable Parma lie bottom of the table with just 2 draws from their opening 4 games, such is the standard of competition in the league.

League Standings so far

so far only 2 out of the 7 big sisters ( highlighted below) have managed to make it into the top four, highliting the explosive start the new boys to Seria A have made.

1.Juventus 4 10

2.Lecce 4 8

3.Messina 4 8

4.Milan 4 7

5.Lazio 4 7

6.Inter 4 6

7.Chievo 4 6

8.Palermo 4 6

9.Reggina 4 6

10.Bologna 4 6

11.Cagliari 4 6

12.Udinese 4 5

13.Roma 4 4

14.Fiorentina 4 4

15.Siena 4 4

16.Sampdoria 4 3

17.Brescia 4 3

18.Livorno 4 2

19.Atalanta 4 2

20.Parma 4 2

Sadly for me As Roma start has been nothing but Mediocre lol oh well you cant have it all.

Roma v Inter

raula   

^^^and Iam here thinking you guyz have finally come to your senses(conversating on relief issues..)( slaps herself on the head for being so str8 icon_razz.gif;):D ). I guess they say you can't take the Getto outta some men..and tha's so true for some(actually all) of the guyz in this thread.

lol

well this is certainly a relief issue for those of us stuck on this grey island, especially with the dark short and cold winter months ahead.

Just a nice cup of tea, agree-able company ( footie hooligans) and the relief operation will be successfull.