Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

We have no way but to fight, and this fight will shake the world

We are fully prepared for the war, the war that we were preparing all along, and this time, we want the ultimate victory from Allah.

Allah (sw) will help us, our freedom-fighters (freedom meant Islam in this case) will not give in, nor do they aim to retreat; Insha-Allah we will put up the best fight in which the enemy could be swallowed at one gulp.

If we die, we die with dignity and Islam on our side, and if we make it, we will live with Islam and pass that hard-won dignity to the next generations of our great Somali society.

Bush will fail, Blair will cry and Mele Zenawi will visit the graves of thousands of his relatives in the death zones of Mogadishu as a captive of the coming war!

Dabo-dhilifs will end with this war, and history will never mention about their roles in Somalia, only the defeat of one package of an anemy will be told from the perspective of our victories army.

I will not talk, IA, this week is going to be a history for the enemy of somalia, and the battle will bring more deaths to them, and that Somalia will be a lesson that is to downlook on what happen in Vietnam.

I will pray to Allah, and confine myself in constant prayers for the fighting army of our nation, and again, Allah will surely answer our calls.

And ilaahayoow, please make it a simple 'rigooro' for us, for we can't shoot the ball to the goal unless you direct to it, from both angles or to the center, or without the attempt of the goalkeeper, i.e. Axmaarka or Dabo-dhilifka!

didn't u say the same thing last week ????

so lemme guess, IT IS EVERYWEEK ,,,, huh ??

when this time bal ???? ,,,,,,,,, don't tell me Thursday coz i was that movie last week :D:D