Sign in to follow this  
ayaan_cadeey

if you're very overweight,should you have to pay for two airline seat?

TODAY SOUTHWEST AIRLINE WILL START ENFORCING ITS 1980 RULE THAT OVERWEIGH PEOPLE WHO TAKE UP MORE THEN ONE SEAT,PAY FOR MORE THEN ONE SEAT.

DO U THINK THIS RULE DISERIMINATES AGAINST OVERWEIGH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRAVEL BY PLANE?OR DO U THINK THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS NEEDED TO HELP PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD TO SIT IN A HALF-A SEAT NEXT TO THEIR HEAVIR SEATMATE??

Kool_Kat   

Ohh, make them pay for the two damn seats... If they're gonna take up two seats, then they should pay for to... Or build new air planes for overweight ppl...lol

DO U THINK THIS RULE DISERIMINATES AGAINST OVERWEIGH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRAVEL BY PLANE?OR DO U THINK THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS NEEDED TO HELP PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD TO SIT IN A HALF-A SEAT NEXT TO THEIR HEAVIR SEATMATE??

I wouldnt' say its discrimination, its about overweight people having to choose between sitting in a small crampy seat, or paying little extra and sitting comfortably.

The airliners aren't forcing anyone to pay the extra money, for the extra seat----if you take two seats, its only fair that you pay for it.

lulla   

I don't think they should have to pay for extra. I mean why should they?just because they take more space than anyone else?..instead why can't there be bigger seats for them?

N.O.R.F   

its just another opportunity being exploited by a capitalist company in a capitalist state, simple!

and yes it is discrimination, why pay extra, imagine taking an older relative to the airport and finiding this out, then she says lacagtay shaygayan mahaye, bal iga bixi, u cant really say no can u?

Lefty   

LOOOOL@Extra Ticket

Give the fatties a break...I meant a space whichever they're happy with it!