Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland's 'path to recognition'

Abtigiis   

Who will sue who? waa maxay ceebtu? soodiga leh wixii Somalia ah oo dhan waa isugu kay mid, sheekh iyo shariif ma kala leh!

Abtigiis   

Boodhkaad isku qarinaysaa! sheeg hala arko cidday ceebtu raacdee. ma ninkaagan ku leh aniga wixii Somalia ah waxba iima kala ahbaa diidan inuu dhibaato qabo!

Obama, Hilary and Bush are all the same for me coz they are all Americans and their differences are up to them ,,,, not my problem.

They same goes for Somalia ,,,,,

Abtigiis   

Don't shift the agenda. You were crying foul earlier, now that the noose is tightening around your chicken-head, you try to wrong-foot me? war maxaad la cabaadaysay?

And what you just said is questionable, as well. But I don't wish to pursue it. you are making a wrong judgement by way of illegitimate analogy. Somali baad tahay adigu, siday ila tahay; and clearly you can't tell me 'I don't care about them'. Even the most radical secessionists( like the empty-bottle Faysal cali Warabe) don't say that!

Abtigiis   

You are a master at evading questions-like a trained cadre. Why did you cry foul earlier? And what was that all shriek about 'waad ceeboowday'?

Abtigiis   

Cadre! now that i recalled cadre, i think you are one. If so, i don't expect you to answer me. Like they say again in Ethiopia, "Kaadre Milaas injii Raas yalawum" ( A cadre has a tongue but not a head). Wixii loo sheegay unbuu faafiyaa!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

walaal toolka, try to tell me what you mean and i will respond, i don't know what the above means.

Which above? Do you mean the somali word (Xidhiidh) or something else?