Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

The Year Of Horumar

Dr Ligle   

Miskin the admin edited my post because it said a tribe name which is funny because the onlf boys will be furious with the admin because he refuses to acknowledge that area by their tribal name and therefore naturally endorses "kilinka shanaad" or the 5th zone.

I will refer to that area with that name, that is why sayyid article was edited. Lol the admin wants to call that region kilinka shanaad go and explain that to the onlf guys. But i will call it the 5th zone with pleasure and if ppl say i am inflammatory for saying that i can just say the admin wanted it that way because he edited my post when i called it by it's somali name.

Lastly, i stated a fact the usc and snm clans are under-represented on that treaty and i was wondering why, that is when i started to apply logic and reasoning.

Sxb listen a piece of advice RUNTA HADAY KU DHIBEYSO LALALALA FANTASY KU NOOLOW. its up to u but u have no right to FORCE other ppl to join u in your LALALALALA fantasy and i will object that 100%. My posts are for those interested to see the truth WITH EVIDENCE.

It's ok to be proud of Puntland and it's even ok to pretend it's all roses and that Puntlanders have it so much better than everyone else. General Duke has been doing it with class for ages.

What's not ok is to constantly denigrate everyone who is NOT from Puntland and to attack everyone who disagrees with you.

Miskiin is like 50 levels above you guys and is a fountain if patience for dealing with you reasonably, when what you deserve is to get smacked on the forehead.

Juje   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Miskiin is like 50 levels above you guys and is a fountain if patience for dealing with you reasonably, when what you deserve is to get smacked on the forehead.

Sherban are you deliberately trying to irk the new OPEC members? After all you are banana eating Somali.

Dr Ligle   

Sherban lol i give up sxb, this topic is over. It's heading nowhere and next time don't enter my threads if you can't stick to the topic people. Your wasting your time and energy and so am I.

I seriously want to have discussion when i display my evidence, i am not here for slanging match. Either deal with the evidence at hand, or sxb just don't make a comment at all.

It's pointless my threads are posted for purpose and people divert it from the main purpose!!!

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

Sxb listen a piece of advice RUNTA HADAY KU DHIBEYSO LALALALA FANTASY KU NOOLOW. its up to u but u have no right to FORCE other ppl to join u in your LALALALALA fantasy and i will object that 100%. My posts are for those interested to see the truth WITH EVIDENCE.

That the Moderator is grossly incompetent is beyond all reasonable doubt, saaxiib. Unfortunately we have to put up with him for that much longer whilst he continues to do irreparable damage to somaliaonline. Why? It's anyone's guess.

A question though, to MMA; you talk lavishly about quality of the site, but by allowing gutter types like those attacking my boy, Ina_G, aren't we being a little one sided here?

This is my first post and I felt compelled to write this. Why is everyone getting aggitated or childish? The same people who are accusing others of belittling them are using their own belittling phrases. Being from Mogadishu and having read the first post, which should set the tone for the rest of the thread, I did not feel provoked in any way and I cannot see how it can be construed as a provocative post. Furthermore, Why can't I celebrate Puntland's success? I'm happy for them, I'm happy for myself. Puntland is part of Somalia, and as long as it remains part of Somalia, its part of my country and therefore its success is mine. Why get emotionally constipated? I really don't understand it. So-called Somaliland is a seccesionist state that has been build on a superiority complex and its success does agitate me. I wish it didn't, but I'm only human. Had they attained independence through democracy and through voting I wouldn't feel this animosity. But puntland is not seeking independence, its seeking economic progress. People on this thread need to take a deep breathe and look at things objectively. If you watched the video you'd know it was about a new telecommunications company in Puntland that provides wire-less internet, not sure, but in any case, this will only benefit the whole of Somalia in the future when there is national peace and stability.

Even in the event that you somehow felt provoked by the original thread as it (in my opinion editorially and jokingly) defined horumar as Puntland's current success. Take a moment to think. Don’t let emotions cloud your judgement. You'll realise that the former Somalia (which includes the current Puntland) has achieved far more than the set-up of a telecommunications company. And you'll realise that obviously (from a friendly competitive feeling) Mogadishu cannot compete with any progress, even the construction of the first portable toilet in Puntland.

Please guys, by Somali standards we are all intellectuals so act like it. Control your emotions and be mature. We are all one nation, one country. Peace and love.