Che -Guevara

Next Ethiopian War: Eritrea/Amhara vs Tigray/Abiy

Illyria   
On 3/14/2024 at 3:02 PM, maakhiri1 said:

In my last trip back home, for the first time, I travelled on Ethiopian Airline, they managed to lose my luggage, had no idea as to its whereabouts for a whole week, and when it finally arrived, they would not pay compensation for expenses incl. hotel and other basic necessities. Imagine had I been someone whose medication or critical necessities had been in the luggage.

I prefer Turkish Air. Once I had 2 battery chargers in the luggage, as presents, and they opened my luggage and let a note explaining as to the reason they had to be removed, tag number, and how to reclaim them.

Che,
Your familiarity with and interest in Habasha politics is surprisingly too close to home; are you by chance from the S Galbeed?

17 hours ago, Khadafi said:

Usefull idiots or should I say  stooges  from the native colonised population  are very precuous to the whole colonial state of soomali-galbeed.    According to the Franz Fanon Ibrahim theory on colonialism or should I say settler colonialism is that only brutal struggle or a show of power is all thar is needed to liberate a colonial state.  Cabdi Iley, If I am not wrong was colonial master piece that Menelik dreamed of, an assimalated somali that speaks amharuc and that has accepted the colonial view of self hatred of oneself.  The guy became viral for crying at Meles grave and claiming that he was not dead, as if god forbid the prophet had died. He was also the most brutal stooge that the xabashida could get their hands on.   Never in the history of soomali-galbeed have they had a stooge that implemented and created blood thirsty somali militia killing other somalis. I would say what he did was unprecedented. His legacy continues with the intellectual Mustafa Cagjar embracing ethiopanism and giving a chilling  speach Gondar , praising the Menelik.   

In summary, Abdi iley the stooge  and a former electrician created  the feeling of Somalis embracing the concept of -"ethiopian somali". From 1940 -2008 the avarage somali maxamed had the political incliination of how the hell they coud liberate soomali-galbeed.  I have been told that in the 1959 when Haile Selassie needed judges in Soomali-galbeed th qadis would rather flee to Somalia then become a stooge under Xayle Selassie. Even the thought being a judgewas bizarre in the somali psyche in those days.  Even the ethiopians did not accept Somalis as fellow ethiopians and not a single somali was  never made a miniser despite being the third largest ethnic group in Ethiopia.

Maakhir , I  was also suprised  why he was released and the reason is that he was indeed the best stoorge. Now that Abey Ahmeds boat is sinking in a existential war with Amharas Abey Ahmed needed a stooge who cemented the somali psyche with "the amaharas are gone, the TPLF cea6ed federalism.  As if xahashoda in ey kala fiicanyihiiin.   Abey ahned needed a monster stooge against the Amhara,hence fort he cane out, 

Good analyses, and in spirit, the same now applies to Somalis in NFD, albeit Sijus are faring much better now beginning to dominate small business in Kenya, and visible in politics, actually gaining land instead of losing unlike in S Galbeed where even Jigjiga is now almost a non-Somali city facing the same fate as Dirir Dhabe. It is disheartening to say the least. 

Did you apply the label intellectual to Cagjar? Was that a slip of the tongue?

2 hours ago, Illyria said:

Che,
Your familiarity and interest with Habasha politics is surprisingly too close to home; are you by chance from the S Galbeed?

I have a general interest since Addis  became closely intertwined with Somali politics. I have no immediate familial connection to Somaligalbeed, but clanwise, we live on both sides of the border.

My grandfather on my dad's  side was born near  Wardheer and my other grandfather near  Buhoodle. To be blunt, I am a product of Cali Gari and Bicidyahan. 

My family have lived in the South for past 80 plus years.

Apart from that, I am amazed by the history of Ethiopian state and evolution of Somali thinking in regards to it.

I was astonished by how many Somalis went goo goo gaga over  Abiy.

Two things never change, the tyranny of Ethiopian leaders and their ambition on Somali territories. I am saddened a lot of Somalis don't see or choose not to see that.

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I have a general interest since Addis  became closely intertwined with Somali politics. I have no immediate familial connection to Somaligalbeed, but clanwise, we live on both sides of the border.

My grandfather on my dad's  side was born near  Wardheer and my other grandfather near  Buhoodle. To be blunt, I am a product of Cali Gari and Bicidyahan. 

My family have lived in the South for past 80 plus years.

Apart from that, I am amazed by the history of Ethiopian state and evolution of Somali thinking in regards to it.

I was astonished by how many Somalis went goo goo gaga over  Abiy.

Two things never change, the tyranny of Ethiopian leaders and their ambition on Somali territories. I am saddened a lot of Somalis don't see or choose not to see that.

It explains, as you are technically of S Galbeed. Is Biciidyahan a sub of MX?

I see more of it now than ever, and it always invokes terrible ire in my gut, shout and yell at them, the same way I used to children of Daraawiish waving colonial flags and discussing illegitimate colonial demarcations between Somali territories.

3 minutes ago, Illyria said:

It explains, as you are technically of S Galbeed. Is Biciidyahan a sub of MX?

Technically yes, but my great grandfather was from Mudug. Bicidyahan is MJ subclan.

I see more of it now than ever, and it always invokes terrible ire in my gut, shout and yell at them, the same way I used to children of Daraawiish waving colonial flags and discussing illegitimate colonial demarcations between Somali territories.

What even bothers more is endless attempts to redefine Somali nationhood and reinterpret history.

• Like 1

Illyria   
2 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Technically yes, but my great grandfather was from Mudug. Bicidyahan is MJ subclan.

I know, I was being facetious, and intentionally jabbing you for your Kacaanist predilection. Just pulling your good leg.

2 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

What even bothers more is endless attempts to redefine Somali nationhood and reinterpret history.

It dispirits one's soul. Now, consider this: 100 years from now at this rate and to this direction. Allah may save us all.

• Like 2

The Kacaan regime was actually hassling my family thru the 80s on the account of my uncle joining SSDF after he was released from jail. He was accused of having knowledge of the coup.

Ironically, I believe the head of NSS was Bicidyahan guy.

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

The Kacaan regime was actually hassling my family thru the 80s on the account of my uncle joining SSDF after he was released from jail. He was accused of having knowledge of the coup.

Ironically, I believe the head of NSS was Bicidyahan guy.

Yes, that was the fashionable thing to do back then, and I think you are referring to the infamous Maxamed Jibril. I met some of his family members in the US, wanted to hate them with passion, but could not, as they are just ordinary folk. 

• Like 1

Amhara continues to complain about the Oromofication of Addis Ababa. Harar and Diridhebe are next the targets for the complete takeover by Oromo.