Sign in to follow this  
military

DIS IS TO HORNAFRIQUE

military   

HEY BRO SUP, ANYWAY CALL ME LATE IF U WANT BUT I RECENTLY SAW A POST DA T WAS POSTED IN THIS ROOM CALLED 'USA WILL CONSIDER SOMALILAND RECOGNITION' AND AT ONE POINT U WROTE 'IT SEEMS AS IF SOMALILAND IS TAKING AVANTAGE MERCILESSLY OF TWO FACTS THAT ARE FIRSTLY THAT THEY HAVE PEACE WHICH OTHER AREAS OF SOMALIA DOES'NT AND THAT THE FACT THAT SOMALILAND IS A ONE QABIIL ENTITY,. FIRST OF ALL SOMALILANDERS ARE NOT CRUEL PEOPLE AND IF THEY RESTORED PEACE AND STABILITY IN SO LITTLE TIME OF COURSE THEY WOULD LIKE THE SAME FOR THEIR BROTHERS IN FACT IF ANYTHING THIS WOULD BE IN SOMALILANDS INTEREST AND SECONDLY SOMALILAND IS NOT A ONE QABIIL ENTITY WHICH SO MANY IGNORANT PPL ALWAYS ASSUME, FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE IS ***** ,******* ,GADABGURSI AND CIISE TRIBES ALL LIVING THERE TOGETHER AND THEY STIIL ACHIEVED PEACE AND STABILITY, SO PLEASE NO EXCUSES AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR UR OWN MESS. PEEEACE

Gabbal   

Military walaal I appreciate your reply and it's healthy to get input from all corners, but jawaab to you is you could've just respond in the same thread instead of opening this one.

Gabbal   

Military walaal I appreciate your reply and it's healthy to get input from all corners, but jawaab to you is you could've just respond in the same thread instead of opening this one.

Gabbal