Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Guntiino v Dirac (2006)

Janna   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

quote:Originally posted by besbaaso:

Guntiinos are hideous in my opinion...yeah i have seen some women who look hot in them...but its just too cumbersome for me...its weird and draped and just plain unattractive. besides i have only seen old ladies wearing them...dirac is revealing but its cute...besides they r not huge... :confused:

Oh so very true. Diracs also conceal the after effects (i.e uneven skin tone) of Diana and Fair and Lovely. Talk about missing the obvious.
:D:D

Janna

Abaayo you can only get away wiz wearing guntiino because of your excessively light skin. Not to say chocolate sisters are not hot in guntiino. Because they are. Honest!
Excessively light? No, naturally light dear sister. Any sister is able to wear Guntiino however the trick is the body shape. I would advice all shape-less to remain clear from Guntiino wearing. :D

Janna   

Originally posted by Tenaciousgirl:

Diracs, has more to offer... question, what’s the deal with the price ?? so darn expensive :mad:

Janna since u r guru of fashion, do u know where to get a good quality diracs, that doesn’t cost an entire family (in moqduisho)income

Fashion guru, hardly. I always considered "Fashion for passion" girl the real fashion expert within Somaliaonline. Location of nice diracs depends on one's search. Try local Somali shops or your mother's friend might be selling it from her own home. Tenacious-girl, do you not have a financial supporter?