Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

When Will The Clan Courts Pick Up Their Dead And Wounded From The Battle Fields?

The holy armies of abbasynia and local TFG boys, taught school kid conscripts unforgetable lesson. The UIC tribal ragtag USC army ( ciidamo beeleed) cant get thier wounded from the battle field.

Khalaf   

thats dumb yo.....somalis and emotions why we wont have nation long time to come, why battles are lost,......its only the begginning of unnessery war.......and both sides are somali brothers disagree politically but respect the dead sxb and what is happening in our country.....2: ICU is not USC thats what they tell us.....ICU has all qabils including yours.....dont have heartattack if uprising happens in Puntland....if ICU played their cards right the entire country wouldve followed them......but the Plan is Allah Most Great....to Him we should put our trust.....and to Allah we will return.......at least they get some action and die in battle like men.

Taliban   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

When Will The Clan Courts Pick Up Their Dead And Wounded From The Battle Fields?

Do you mean the TFG has offered the ICU to pick up their fallen and wounded mujahideens? Or are you challenging the ICU to mount commando operations to retrieve fallen and wounded mujahideens? Get to the point!

Khalaf

I and the TFG and even the Ethiopians respect the Dead but can't say the same for the Clan Courts AKA USC.

Now Taliban you dam well know what I mean there is no need for me to explain further.

Mujahideens my ***!!! Most of them don't even know what they are fighting for.........lol