Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Goonle   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Dude Goonle,

John Major wouldnt do U no favour, but as finaince is conerned, I suggest U put a blank point of ur points regardless on ur political movements. As for me, No political would me be much of a concerned, so long a that have paid thier taxes when it was due...and that I have got stayed ahead of inflations, and have taken a long view on longer term

cheers

U totally lost me there. Im trying to figure out where we went from me saying john majors never finished highschool to my political views towards his mandate. Maybe u can better do the connection for me sweetheart. Inflation is only a few percent per thats hardly gonna make u a millionare. U wanna make some quick money learn how to move bricks. lol

Laba-X   

A Great Read Indeed.

I read Kiyosaki’s book only about 6 months ago when i got it during a seminar. I love his thinking methods and the way he invented those Four Quadrants and how they inter-relate. It would be really beneficial for anyone interested in Economics and business, but it ain't my thing!

Rich Dad, poor Dad also has many Series.