Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

This way in life

Modesty   

Why must I be this way? I want to be who I'm meant to be.Expectations are so high I can''t keep up. What am I to feel? Feelings of hopelessness emerge slowly into my heart. I want to extinguish them so urgently. Moments of Silence fill my existence, it leaves me dazed. Watching the snow hardens my heart, the dark days leave me yearning for light. The dark starless nights make me lose myself. What is joy? Is it the warm sunlight kissing my skin? Is it feeling loved? I feel like I'm in a train watching time and existence disappear. I need wings, I was want to soar.

Oh Allah, you are the hearer of all duas, oh Allah you are the merciful one, you are the first and you are the last, you Oh Allah are the giver of life and you take life, I make dua to you to guide me to the true path. I sincerely want your guideness. Oh Allah, make the Quran the light of my heart. I yearn for jannah. Life is bittersweet.Life gives me pleasure, yet life gives me pain.

My life is in you hands oh Allah, please protect me oh Allah. Allah forgive me for my offences, I felt overpowered by shaytaan, I betrayed myself and I harmed myself. This not the way I wanted to be in life.