Sign in to follow this  
The Rocks Chick

What would you do if.......

There are two question here, please answer them separately...thanx

1.What would you do if your bestfriend's man comes on to you? would you tell her what happened, or keep it quite??

2. If your girl goes after your man, while still your bestfriend, and you found out, what would you do?

Your input will be appreciated my nomads...no funny business now :rolleyes:

xoxox

Kool_Kat   

Chik, let's see if I can answer this...

1.If my best friend's man came on to me, I would definately tell him off... I would keep my distance from him... And if he still continues to do it... He'll get FEER IYO FARO LAAB... I know myself, eventhough I would love to tell my bestfriend I wouldn't want to be the one hurting her... I believe to never be the cause of a breakup of any relationship, no matter what... Cuz been there done that, and she still stayed with him, I was the "ISKU DIRLEEY"... Once a dog always a DOG, so she'll eventually see him for what he is, but not from me... Besides I don't have a bestfriend, so that makes it a lot easier... ;)

2. If my friend came on to my man, and I found out ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE... icon_razz.gif It all depends on how he handles the situation... If he tells her off... Good, I'll just have to cut her out of my life... But if he doesn't do anything, and uu ra bo iyada... Horaa waxaa loo yiri "QORI IYO QIIQIISA WAA LA'IS LA XOORAA"... I'll kick his a$$ to the curb so fast, he wouldn't know what hit 'em... ;) I don't like to share what's mine, and there are a lot of fish in the sea... Whateva that means... :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

Pujah.   

Kity kat

once again you said what I was gonna say...did you just took it out of my mind :cool:

cool one though I like how you handle it :D

Thanx for your wisdom K_K, it sounds like you have 1st hand experience with this kind of situation.

In an ideal situation I would agree with you 100%.

Except, I can't quite dismiss years of friendship, and sisterhood, for something like that.... :confused:

This is a damned if you do, damned if you dont kind of situation.

Thanx Nomads, keep those radical ideas coming, we could be helping someone with this...ever think of that..huh ;)

xoxox

Kool_Kat   

Chik, are you the one who needs the help? Cuz you know I can offfer you my FEER IYO FARALAAB...lol

Hey chik, what about you, how would you handle it?

How would I handle it you asked K_K? like a Pro

1st I will set the mood by listening to JOE's song "What if a woman", then I will follow it by watching "Two could play that game"...at this point my blood is pumped and I am supremely pissed off :mad: , then I would watch "SWF" and interpret as SINGLE SOMALI FEMALE.

I would re-read " Revenge is best served cold", I will put on my War Paint, open "a can of wup ass" the rest will be history....

xoxox

WILDCAT   

^^ :D:D ...a belated wlc Chick...cool edition to the family...and nice lil light moment there.

Be seeing ya' round.

---------

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to return to my cell.

Miriam1   

Salam

Rock's Chick umm what would i do

1) I would Ignore him if he continued i would cuss him off. If he continues all hell would break loose send my brothas and cousins on him!

2) Aiight this depends on how important the man is to me. If i beleive that he is the man of my life and she hits on him, I would kill her. If he plays the game and hits on her too I kill him ! :mad: ( this is the love of my life :( )

If he does nothing and remains passive i would hurt her bad and cut our entire relationship!

2B If he is not important to me,and in reality she is more worthy to me than this man. I would be crashed dumb him and her on the spot, but that after i kill her! LOL

Peace and pls dont preach violence ;)