Sign in to follow this  
white_angel

What happend our traditional??

salaan caleykum,

I have been living many years in europe. I went to so many somalis wedding parties. what my realy disapointed is that none of the brids and grooms were not wearing our traditational weddings clothes!!!!! redface.gif They only were waering white wedding dress and suits which is horrible expensive.!!!!!

what happend our traditional wedding traditional clothes!!! such as:gareysii,cuuntino, and saadix qeedkii!!!! :eek:

Why are somalis ppl taking over from someone else's traditionals and forgotten their own traditional, :mad:

I live now where are a lot of somalis ppl are living. they doing very well in the business. however they open only clothes shops for womens and internet& telephone connections shops. in every sigle street and it's all sameeeee!!!! but is good..

I know the fashion is very important in this century. But changing your own traditional is not fashionable!!!! :( It's something where u should be proud about it, and to show the others that u have a beautyful traditional.. smile.gif

what also make me angry is that somalis ppl moving from country to another country. why they couldn't stay in one country and make something especial and back to their own country. redface.gif