Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Last Words Of The Prophet (p.b.u.h)

BOB   

Suddenly, there was a person at the door, he said salaam.

'May I come in?' he asked.

But Fatimah (r.anha) did not allow him to enter the room.

"I'm sorry, my father is ill," said Fatimah (r. anha), turned her body back and closed the door.

She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and asked Fatimah (r.anha), "Who was he, my daughter?"n asked the prophet (p.b.u.h)

"I don't know, my father. It was the first time for me to see him," Fatimah (r.anha) said gently.

Then, Rasulullah (s.a.w) looked at his daughter with trembled look, as if he wanted to reminisce about every part of his beloved daughter's face.

"Know one thing! He is who erases the temporary pleasure; he is who separates the companionship in the world. He is the death angel," said Rasulullah (s.a.w).

Fatimah (r.anha) bore the bomb of her cry. The death angel came toward him, But Rasulullah(s.a.w) asked why Jibril (alayhi salam) did not come along with him..

Then, Jibril (alayhi salam) was called. Jibril(aleyhi salam) was ready in the sky to welcome the soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth.

"O Jibril, explain me about my rights in front of ALLAH (s.w)?" Rasulullah (s.a.w) asked with a weakest voice.

"The doors of the sky have opened, the angels are waiting for your soul."

"All the jannahs are open widely waiting for you," Jibril (aleyhi salam) said..

But, in fact, all this did not make Rasulullah(s.a.w) relieved, his eyes were still full of worry..

"You are not happy to hear this news?' asked Jibril (aleyhi salam).

"Tell me about the destiny of my people in future?" asked the holy prophet (p.b.u.h)

"Don't worry, O' Rasul ALLAH (s.a.w). I heard ALLAH (s.w) tell me: 'I make jannah haram for every one, except the people of Muhammad (s.a.w) who are inside it,' Jibril (aleyhi salam) said.

It became closer and closer, the time for Malakul Izrail (aleyhi salam) to do his work.

Slowly, Rasulullah's (s.a.w) soul was pulled. It seemed that the body of Rasulullah (s.a.w) was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.

"Jibril (aleyhi salam), how painful this sakratul maut is!" asked our master (p.b.u.h)

Rasulullah (s.a.w) uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah (r.anha) closed her eyes, Ali (r.anhu) sat beside her bowed deeply and Jibril (aleyhi salam) turned his face back.

"O' Jibril, Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back?" Rasulullah (s.a.w) asked the Deliverer of Wahy.

"Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his condition of sakaratul maut," Jibril (aleyhi salam) said..

Not for a while, Rasulullah (s.a.w) uttered a groan because of unbearable pain.

"O' ALLAH, how great is this sakaratul maut. Give me all these pains, don't give it to my people."

The body of Rasulullah (s.a.w) became cold, his feet and chest did not move anymore....

His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali (r.a) took his ear close to Rasulullah (s.a.w).

"Uushiikum bis salati, wa maa malakat aimanukum- take care of the salat and take care the weak people among you." said the messenger of Allah s.w, may the blessings of the almighty Allah (s.w) be upon him.

Outside the room, there were cries shouted at each other, sahabah held each other. Fatima (r.anha) closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali (r.anho) took his ear close to Rasulullah's(s.a.w) mouth which became bluish.

'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my people, my people.'

And the life of the most noble, most humble, most generous, most merciful, most just, most honest, most sincere,most loyal, kindest, bravest, most patient, most forgiving, most peaceful man that ever lived ended.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of All the Worlds...and May Peace and Blessings Be Upon Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and his Companions Insha Allah.

May Almighty Allah (s.w) guide all of us to the Right Path and give all of us the wisdom and the courage to accept the Truth in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah of our prophet (p.b.u.h) and to reject all things which are in contradiction to the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah of our prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h).

Peace, Love & Unity.

chubacka   

Ameen.

Truly the greatest calamity to hit the Ummah.

May Allah enable us to meet his Messenger (saw)after striving to live his message.

FatB   

'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my people, my people.'

incredibly powerful words these, may allah help u see the magnitude and symbolism of these words