Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Table Manners

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ if not a fork, than you can always stab it with your front long teeth
:D

Eheeeeeeeee, eheheeeeee, alla bas hee adi, you are one crazy chickta...Iligaas leeba ii masawirmay...

Pucca   

sticking a finger in your mouth and getting rid of that peice of meat stuck in your teeth is gag inducing. Whatever happened to using a toothpick?

Urban   

Originally posted by Pucca:

sticking a finger in your mouth and getting rid of that peice of meat stuck in your teeth is gag inducing. Whatever happened to using a toothpick?

alright then pucca, so you've used the toothpick, would you then eat the piece of meat (or whatever) that sticks to it?

^Aww, man!

N, the French clean their plates; the English leave something behind. Different cultures behave differently. I rarely finish anything as I eat slowly and feel full before the plate has a chance of being emptied let alone wiped!

Pucca   

Originally posted by Urban:

alright then pucca, so you've used the toothpick, would you then eat the piece of meat (or whatever) that sticks to it?

ofcourse not, you flick it at the person across from you...

Originally posted by Nephthys:

OK! I know this may seem like a silly question, but here goes:

Is cleaning my plate with my last piece of bread "disgusting"?

Some people I know have an issue with my eating habits [hard to believe, I know
;)
] They claim that when I clean my plate with my bread, it turns their stomach! So I'm here to sample the SOL population and get some statistical data. L0L. Is it something I should be self-conscious about? Keep it in check?

Seriously, what the 'ell is the bread there for if not to clean off the remnants of sauce from a kick @ss suqaar? Some people are frekkin uptight!

looooooooooooool ,, excuse me ,, horta maan akhriyin all the responses but this is funny

first, horta dhuuniyad baad tahay ,,, why do you have to clean the plate with the last bread hadaad intii keleba liqday :D

Second, well, i usually do that and i don't care who is around and who is saying what ,,, i mean it is caadiyoos

Third, U just reminded me of doing it ,, i had to grap my plate and clean the food remenants with my finger coz the bread finished :D