Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What would you do?

Changed   

loooooooool@ OG.....na beenta daa i saw u online u just did not say hi.....am kidding u know that ........ ;) .......

Originally posted by Entrepreneur:

NIN KU DHALI KARA AYAA KU DHAQI KARA

I have nothing against arranged marriages. Moderate age-gaps are not a problem either but I have a feeling that the above quote was coined by a paedophile. It sounds like justification for something not quite right. redface.gif

3 Pages Bloody oath. smile.gif

Thankz nomads for your thoughts on this topic.

But I have to say some of you took it serious then others.

Rudy:

3- bring a boy friend home

Ama on to that idea. Why didnt I think of that myself?

4- last resort, enrol in other school in a diff city. gday!

That does sound like a bad idea but the problem is where shell I go? And I aint going to through my life away like that. :rolleyes:

1- work from mom side and try to mom to rescue u

No hope. :(

2- stick with schooling stuff

I am doing that.

Tenacious_J

Just that stuff does still happen.

okay one advice u love your dad give him the props but tell him. ur not interested .. allah gave u life and gave ur dad a life and your life is judged upon what you do. not what ur dad does.. all that qabiil bullsh..forget that traditional practice it's not good. thats it....aight wun

I already love my old man. I already told him that I am not interested but do you think he cares? I dont think so. What a bad advice but thankz for trying :(

Shujui

He could be a charasmatic handsome guy edcuated but then again he could be ugly, educated and wealth. But when it comes to parents choosing someone for you they dont think about "Looks".

Looks dont even matter to them.

XayaT

whatz is with parents and arranged marriage?

That's exactly what I would like to know. Who do they think they are making are lives hell. But then again they know what's best for us. I have to agree with that. My parents decision have always been the right decision that they have made for me. And I thank them everyday but when its marriage I think that its my choice but theres. :)But the way I feel sorry for you because you are marrying someone that you dont even feel anything for.

Entrepreneur

I think I am going to dismiss your advice.

Shyhem

Crying aint even the word. I never said that I was in love with a white boy, I seriously dont know where you get your information from. If you are getting it from OG_Moti I wont be suprised :rolleyes:

What do i think of arranged marriages,well i have nothing against my parents taste and i will gladly accept whoever they tell me to marry.All i need is a decent lady and i'm sure my parent will have that in mind.

Its okay Shyhem if you cant find anyone and your parents have to do the searching for you.