Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

On a lighter note

Senora   

Insha'allah i hope for the day that i get to celebrate ciid back home :( .....

Makes me even more excited about my trip back there this summer :D

N.O.R.F   

it made me dream of eating loxoox and bear for breakfast every morning,,,,,,,then going out in the sun,,,,,,,,gettin jokes from all the relatives/freind/jokers,,,,,,,,visiting the 571 after lunch,,,,,,,,,walking round town after magrib,,,,,,,,,

oh well too bad,,,,,,gotta make do with weetabix then go out in the rain,,,,,,,

NoVa   

North' i like' em links..specially the first one...The HIV/AIDS preventation program. I'm so happy that finally that there are those that are taking some steps to educate those that don't know how the diseases go around. It's hard to prevent the diseases itselves but it's good to know that some people are taking their time 2 educate the people...So keep spreading the Word around. It's the best thing one could do at this moment..."Straight up Educate the YOung and the Old". I hope they always continue doing siminars like that.

NOrthern i know what ya mean....i just wish some of us were out there doing the same thing..ya know...but Insha allah ya sometime we' all will thought...

N.O.R.F   

^^thanx nova

..."Straight up Educate the YOung and the Old". I hope they always continue doing siminars like that.

True dat, we have set the foundations and we can only go further in educating our ppl, i hope this is not the end of it and it continues (together with other important issues)in the future. Thanx again.

This thread was created with the aim of just helping to make ppl smile/feel good/interested/whatever u like, as u have probably noticed i'm not the most serious of debaters lately or the most serious person,,,,,,there is a constant warm sea breeze blowing,,,,,,,

Others are welcome to post interestin/funny links as they wish,,,,,,,,

peaceout