Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

SOLers- Vote early!

Come election day, many counties around the country are predicting waits as long as four hours.

So Today, I went to cast my vote early and I waited atleast forty five minutes. I asked one of the election officials, if it was always that busy and he said, no, that it was actually comparatively slow at the moment compared to what it's been like and that he'd never seen anything like it in his twenty year career.

I know I don't live in a battleground state, but I'd like to urge those of you who are planning to vote...Please vote early. It looks like it's going to be a record breaking turnout this year and I hope you wont get discouraged by the long lines.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

Since we have a large Somali community in the crucial battleground state of Ohio, please, mobilise all the eedooyin and adeero to go to vote. And ofcourse VOTE for ina-adeerkeen XUSSEIN CAATO :D

Pujah   

^^ What about you lady, last I checked you lived in a battlegroun state get to voting and knocking on door dee maxaa sugee

PS everyone should get sample ballot online before going to vote - I voted early and there was a constitutional change on the ballet that I haven't heard of before and it took me full 5 or 6 minutes deciding whether to vote yes or no. in the end I figured I didn't want anyone messing with the state constitution but it would have been nice to get info before hand.

Don't be over-confident Point it is not over until all the ballots are counted...We have seen what can happen on election in the last eight years...Whatever the outcome might be it is going to be a shock :D:D