Che -Guevara

Mogadishu selects AIC Progetti for tender documents for the Beledweyne-Galkayo-Garowe road project

galbeedi   

One thing I can tell is that Italians are not good  engineers. Also, they unscrupulous in terms of short cuts if they are supervised by knowledgeable people.

In the late seventies , when they built the Hargeisa--Gabiley road which supposed to reach Borama but suspended due to the wars by evil Somali alphabet rebels, they never put one single bridge. Could you imagine a road without bridge going through the  large creek of Arbasiyo (Dixda Arabsiyo) which is 50 meter wide?

When they built the Gahayr university campus they never put a pedway for pedestrian to cross and reach the dormitories. Students have to cross the busy road by running. Many accidents used to happen.

I would rather give the Chinese or the Turks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

One thing I can tell is that Italians are not good  engineers. Also, they unscrupulous in terms of short cuts if they are supervised by knowledgeable people.

In the late seventies , when they built the Hargeisa--Gabiley road which supposed to reach Borama but suspended due to the wars by evil Somali alphabet rebels, they never put one single bridge. Could you imagine a road without bridge going through the  large creek of Arbasiyo (Dixda Arabsiyo) which is 50 meter wide?

When they built the Gahayr university campus they never put a pedway for pedestrian to cross and reach the dormitories. Students have to cross the busy road by running. Many accidents used to happen.

I would rather give the Chinese or the Turks.

I think maafiyada dowladda Talyaaniga might be paying some of the funds. Waa official kickback. We don't care, I guess, lacagtooda ha ceshtaan as long as they are funding and building loan-free.