Che -Guevara

PM Abiy Ahmed is facing a prolonged insurgency

As expected, Ethiopia is facing a prolonged conflict. The initiak shock loss of the TPLF has given way to effective insurgency.

And there's active war in Western Oromia. Per Abiy's speech in the Parliamet, ENDF is fighting in eight fronts.

A resurgence Amhara is complicating things for Abiy.

The Eritreans are supposedly going home which means Abiy is losing ab important support and manpower.

galbeedi   

Western Oromia war is more  dangerous for Abiy at the moment than the TPLF. Constant insurgency and war will keep Tigray region weak and under developed. 

After the election Abiy should seek some kind of settlement with the TPLF. The Amharas are dying in western Oromia in  large numbers.

TPLF"s goal or sentiment is best captured by Meskel"s tweet. Any settlement with Abiy would include giving them a higher autonomy or power. Otherwise, they will ask for succession.

galbeedi   

Insisting on ethnic based federal system is good for everyone including For Somali Galbeed.

By the way, Che,

Did you hear an ethnic Amhara is running in Jigjiga for the first time? I don't know if they have enough numbers to win a federal seat.

I don't know if they have enough to win a seat, but there's a substantial number of Amhara.s The Amhara motto is what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.

And their brutality is amazingly horrific.

Check what they are doing to Oromos.

It is Graphic.