Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

No dating, thanks, just sex

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ You know you want to, old man.
:D

quote:

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.

Unwillingly? How does that work?
LOL @ How does that work,I think persuaded is the right word, rather than forced.

On the article: Stuff and nonsenses; if it is so empowering and enjoyable why do they need to first get drunk. The precondition of being drunk speaks volumes. Anyway being drunk and losing control (effectively what happens here) is an oxymoron to empowerment simply because they are placing themselves at risk and vulnerable without the full senses and strength

Soon, I should have no use for anyone under 40

Well at least this one I can guess why, if my memory serves me right, someone's birthday is in horizon ;)

Once you pass the 40 threshold you will then divide that by two and start all over again

Zu, I don't know about that, as men age they become distinguished more hmm possibly desirable. It is only women who start all over again :D

SS:

Actually the 40 threshold is not about his age - more about his taste - how many CEO's have run away with the 20 year old secretary eh?

Cheers

No offence but what the hell is an article about the obviously immoral and tasteless ideas of an accepted western ideology doing in an all Somali thread for women? Since when did the idiotic ideas of Galools have any significance or impact on our own beliefs and cultural boundaries?

Only a man could ask such a silly question with a straight face (stomps off)

In conclusion stop being so silly.

Originally posted by The_Siren:

No offence but what the hell is an article about the obviously immoral and tasteless ideas of an accepted western ideology doing in an all Somali thread for women? Since when did the idiotic ideas of Galools have any significance or impact on our own beliefs and cultural boundaries?

Look who has morals all of a sudden, miss vaginal monologues and erotic novels.

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by The_Siren:

Look who has morals all of a sudden, miss vaginal monologues and erotic novels.
Er excuse me but the vagina monologue thread wasn't mine either way if your familiar with the vaginal monologue theme you'd realise that its actually not even that riske. Oh and its romantic novels not erotica there is a clear difference.

Leaving that all a side stop being an @ss reading saucy-chick lit and famously applauding the idea of a Somali-version of a vagina monologue (all in jest mind) is hardly a reason to question ones morality. Not that I care either way- but why not behave and accept this thread for what it is irrelevant silliness.

That said I shall depart