Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

xilfs flocking to la

well...this summer has been xalimoos heaven in la

they just keep coming!! lol..

tonite i met 5 of them in 5 star hotel in Beverlly hills.. they been there 4 freaking week.

how the hell they can afford 2 hundred dollar nite is beyond me! wc xalimoos.

all working xalimos from uk and uae! god bless xalimoos. i ask them..yall from the same damn tribe...i was just checking if they was spending pirate monies! lol

they laughed so loud...no homie...they said.. we is legit working xalimoo..i said xaaax!! kol.

then i asked...yall sol chunkies!! they said...wat the hell is that? i said never mind.. my bad. since i got some pms of xalimos asking about info related coming to la... i just wanned to double check.

well....tonite was the gathering... tomorrow nite is the escaping part with one...sweet lil honey with western somali accent! i picked the youngest one!! lool..well u know what they.. the younger the bride, the toughter the squeeze!!

well i invited them to sol...and told them my name there is libaax!! lool

i wanna make sol xilf city...so may be moran adeero loving homies will start getting another hobby...i.e., love! that will change any mofo!